"The Pill"... for men?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Titch, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Suuuppppp

As we all know, sex is 100x better without a condom but then you gotta rely on your partner for birth control and that can be a bit dodgy. So I saw this article on bbc news about scientists getting closer to developing a contraceptive pill but for men.

Would you guys take it or do you feel it would emasculate you? Because when that shit comes out, I'm bang on that and bang in my lady.

2. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::bolt:

3. Nah dude, i'm not shitting you

4. its easy to rememer to take your pill when youre the one that has to carry the baby for 9 months & then push it out of you. guys dont have that worry so i wouldnt trust them to remember to take it every day

5. Are you kidding me? I have guys all the time who don't believe I'm on birth control, who think I'm trying to "baby trap" them. I think guys would remember to take it, honestly.

6. so then you could take birth control, and your man could take his pill because he doesnt trust you to take the birth control.

7. #7 Gryphonics, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2012
    Naw, I don't want cancer, body damage and hormone problems.

I bet if you take that shit at my age I'd be balding at 30.

8. but do you think they would be a careful about as women are?
    i really dont, id rather just take it myself, that way theres no doubts!
    i get the baby trap thig tho iv had guys say that to me before too

9. nah... theres still std .
    of course im single.

10. I wouldn't take it because I thought my partner wasn't, I'd just take it to make fuckin' sure she's not popping out a baby in 9 months

11. I'll be lining up outside the store.

12. Depending on the side effects, i would take it in a heart beat.

13. Get a vasectomy. Population problem is only going to get worse and unless you are financially stable, don't contribute to the problem.

Still I like the pill. Anything to stop people from popping out unwanted kids.

14. Yeah tottaly depending on the side effects. I always think girls are trying to baby trap me so that would create some more peice of mind.

15. Well i think the pill would be for younger men cuz ive never heard of a 24 year old or however young getting snipped. And the same for women ive never heard of a yound woman getting snipped they take pills or another type of bc

16. I think this won't help society in general.

Fewer guys (ALOT fewer) are going to use protection which means more STDs.

17. only go raw in a committed relationship, too much shit spreading around to risk fucking some chick raw.

the AIDS/HIV rate in washington dc is like 1/4 if i recall.... fuck that!

18. Hell yes. I'd take a pill in a second.