The pigs!

Discussion in 'General' started by hateraid, Mar 7, 2011.

1. Hello GrassCity,

So while on my friend's way to the store, the cops pulled him over for apprently a taffic violation, only to find out he had warrants out. So they cuff him and put him in the back of the cop car. I text'd him to see where he was, And he said that he got busted.

Well after he posted bail, I'm chatting with him and he told me that the cops went through his phone and were texting people[The text message "busted" was even by a police officer apprently] He got busted for a grinder and a hydro pill he had.[ not perscribed] He even had 20 dollars in the glove compartment and they took it because it was "drug money."

My question, Any illegal activities by the police officers here?
    Anything he can do?

2. Nope.

3. He had warrants, they can arrest and search car..

he's dumb and is now going to be charged with whatever they arrested him for.

4. Illegal activities by the cops? Yes.
    Anything he can do? No.

5. Well then,
    Fuck the police
    No justice, no peace.

6. fuck the police for arresting someone with a warrant? How about you grow up.

7. thank you

8. #8 hateraid, Mar 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2011
    Fuck the police for going through his phone,
    it was unnecesary for them to do that.

Me grow up?
    Why you getting so aggresive, no need for all that.

9. And I'm not saying what he did is justified by them going through his phone, He broke the law and he deserves to be punished, No doubt.

10. Dude, don't keep incriminating shit in your phone. Don't have warrants. IF you have warrants, drive good to not get pulled over. Don't have pills that aren't prescribed to you.

That kids fucked cuz he's dumb.

and thats the fuck IT yo!!!!

11. that is NOT word. i stared at that for a minute before i realized it was misspelled. :hippie:

12. I just think its funny when people get arrested for doing shit, then want to know if theres a way to get out of trouble.

Get a fucking lawyer maybe.?

I'm not saying I don't do anything illegal, but if I do, I guarantee you I could get pulled over without going to jail.

Fuckin kid probably had the pill in his pocket or wallet.:rolleyes:

13. Not saying he's trying to get out of trouble.
    At the end of the day he broke the law, and thats it.

14. you said "anything he can do?"

to do what? get in more trouble? or get out of trouble?

he could do a fucking shitload of things.

15. So, you plan on taking this shit to court?

"He went through my phone!"

WHAT THE FUCK? :confused:

16. Anything he can do as far as getting the officer in trouble.

17. kids these days just think that all cops are corrupt and doing shit illegally.

Ya Gat Darn kids!!! haha.a..

you can visit your friend in jail.... they'll let you..

18. why does the cop need to be in trouble for doing his job?

19. It's his job to text multiple people on his phone then delete his messages?
    If it is then police officer's job is much more complex then I thought.

20. Cops wouldn't delete any texts... I betcha 5 bucks the kid had the opportunity to text someone or someones, and then delete.

I got a dui a few years back, and the cop let me make a few phone calls next to my truck, on the scene, before I got put in the car.