The Pigs

Discussion in 'General' started by SocialSmoker213, Apr 20, 2014.

1. Kind of curious on this actually for awhile,
    How many of you have/know somebody that got there car searched with NO signs of drugs being in car, no red eyes no smell, cop was just a dick cuz you had music up with friends in car.
    If so where did he search? Ive heard cops can and can NOT search your trunk...
    I wonder how many people have got there car searched and gotten away with it due to vacuum sealed bags and a damn good hiding location. 
    fuck the police, legalize it

2. I've had my car searched three times.

Each time I was either

Drunk

Stoned

Had loose stinky bud in the car.

So I deserved it each time. Been years since I got searched though.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn

3. what made you get pulled over though?

4. Cops can pretty much search whatever they want to search.

The vehicle has an odor that I could smell from two blocks away, I noticed that you were playing with your phone even though I was nowhere near you, did you know you have a taillight out...Oh, you're right, it works.

Literally anything. :cool:

5. There's a list I had somewhere of legal reasons for traffic stops, it's literally a book long.

damn your right, prob best to keep the driving to a minimal with J's u can eat
    :eek: thats rediculous

7. #8 4r5t6y7, Apr 20, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2014
    Me.   I got pulled over, the officer shined his flashlight at my floor of the back seat, (I don't roll up in the back seat and bud is never handled back there.) pointed out some dirt, and said it was marijuana 'shake' and that it was probable cause.  He immediately handcuffed me, pulled out all of my friends, searched everything from top to bottom, found nothing, and let us go.  Fuck the police.