Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The piece I'm smoking out of right now.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Dale.Gribble, Feb 19, 2009.

1. #1 Dale.Gribble, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    Nothing beats a bong, except when its glass of course. :smoke::smoke:

Oh and btw it is actually a four footer, because the stem stretches from where the bowl enters all the way to the bottom of the bong, so that the entire thing does fill up with smoke, not just 2 feet of it!!

Happy toking GC :)

Attached Files:

2. that thing is sweet lookin.. not a bong person myself, but that thing is purdy.

3. Niiiice, i'd hit that shit, fosho :hello:

4. Holy crap that things huge! A friend of mine made a 5 footer out of plastic tubing and shit one time but I've never seen a glass one that big before! That's frickin awesome!:bongin:

How much did that thing set you back?

5. Thanks man :smoke::smoke: And btw it is plastic, I said that earlier because I do prefer glass bongs over plastic anyday. :) Cost a buddy of mine seventy five $.. but he gave it to me for free!! :D

Juuuust blaze. :smoke: