The Philosophers Stone..

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Boundless 1, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Does any one think that getting high and getting stoned is actually The Philosophers Stone?

Like I know it supposed to be some magical orb, that does everything for you.. base metals into gold in mind and body.. or otherwise prime materia.. which is what your focusing on.. or the tools your using as a prime objective to solve the conundrum of the Stone..

Could it be all these drugs are the keys to the stone itself?!

Solve et coagula.. solve the stone and then do what.. not really sure what coagula means..in principle alchemy..

2. I always thought the philosopher's stone was a play on words. Representing the respect us humans have on the natural or "petrified" intelligence of all non biological elements that are essential for sustaining conscienceness.
    Always wonders if it was The Philosophers Stone( plural tense on the idea that philosophy is a career term or title of those who participated.)
    Or
    The Philosopher's Stone ( straining that philosophy is a means of life and inherited by its pupils. )
    Petrification or the study of stones formation where probly the only way the first philosopher was able to understand consept s like purification and refinery.
    Simply asking a simple question by the meantiong of the philosopher's stone bring up the question if it is even a stone yett or still forming into a stone. Is our itellegence still collecting or Is it fossilised and eroding the only remains.

Philosophy is a futures way to cope with fear. Fear is a individuals coping mechanism to contreract philosopher (s) propaganda.

3. That was interesting.. so the putrafactor are the elements of waste? The collective waste and aggregates of mind.. body.. the delay rate or half life of drugs effect on the body.. and the food waste removal system.. the color of true holiness is near to beige.. or otherwise the most common color of carpet.. but the source always supplies until it returns back into the void(binah) vs the true power of infinity(chochmah).. we are all in this together.. and thus the weather is formed for us.. just as Adam was formed from the dust.. and it is dust we will return.. but its under our power as a story narraive.. Thus the world is a means called fictional determinism.. something that is focused on, will return to the latent waste system.. and will carry on to the projection of the extension from the now to the future.. but each particle on the line is noticed.. and therefore your free to save yourself always incase you make a mistake!

4. Ahh so solve et coagula means solve and then continue.. or what I was talking about as focus in this moment and projecting a perfectly open future!

5. There was mention in Hebrew texts about a philosopher stone however it was described as a liquid, a stone and a worm that could turn lead to gold and carve the holy temple from large rocks with no tools.

"Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin'
    Tossed salad and scrambled eggs.."

6. Yeah I'm pretty sure the stone was meant literally as well, an item you could hold in your hand. I've seen some very old latin texts describing it as a viscous red liquid that's also a stone somehow. Full metal alchemist got a pretty good image of it I think.

Upon attaining the stone, one could achieve perfection, nirvana, absolution. It was a literal stone, that could be used to reach the highest height possible in our existence. From generating wells of riches from nothing to making people live forever and knowing everything. The philosophers stone is pretty much the pen held by the artist that drew everything, holding it makes you God.

If you read any Tolkien, I would say the philosophers stone is similar to the great fire of creation Eru Iluvatar has in his possession with which he creates everything.

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 CNCDude, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2018
    The Philosophers stone is metaphorical, not literal. Turning lead into gold may represent a form of enlightenment. You turning your consciousness from a dense and common state to one of shining beauty. Awakening the love within you. Realizing we are all connected and all in this game together. Transmutation may represent similar as well. The "stone" itself could be cannabis nuggets. Both can be useful to someone trying to seek spiritual enlightenment. Those who don't understand these things may presume the stone is literal and transmutation as literal. Not everything written and spoken is literal. Of course, some interpretations may say that the stone is the pineal gland/third eye.

8. The high mind is combined into the stone...which means you are both high and verbatively true!