The PheonixInFlames interpretation of Digit Poll.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Digit, Mar 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. is it true that Digit is:

sorry for putting this in here... no doubt i\'m wasting some mods time as i\'m sure they\'ll feel the need to move this.

anyways.... following \\]\\this thread]\'\\[] i\'ve decided to make a thread, rather, a poll to determine if this is the consensus. and i would as ever, prefer brutal honesty. try to placate me and appease me if you want to piss me off. even if you like me, be honest, say it like it is.

me personally, i\'m thinkin its pheonixinflames\' own issue, but even so, often is the case that what we most dislike about other people is what we dislike about ourselves, and so, if that is the case here, pheonixinflames is seeing these qualities in me when i am only seeing how there is the potential for appearance of such, dependent on what the observer\'s lens is like.

so, is it true that Digit is:
    and remember, do consider it... dont just \"get my back\". thnx.

2. Dude, we can\'t have threads like this calling out other members, even if it\'s in jest. Anyone that\'s been here longer than a month knows you love this place and that you are one of the best blades here. Not trying to build you up, just a fact, so I would recommend you let it go bro. :D

3. As a cross dressed Bugs Bunny once said to a cartoon monster, and I quote with all seriousness...

\" Tell me more about my eyes!!!!!\"

Its an internet forum, kids, there are no \'winners\' in here...just other types of \'loosers\' to love. Get it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.