Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Perfect Weekend For Me

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MilkyTheBong, Mar 28, 2011.

1. #1 MilkyTheBong, Mar 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2011
    Alright, so I had a three day weekend from school, so I started off on thursday night chillin at my girlfriends house and picked myself up some bud and Bob Marley Mellow Mood tea, shit works, and I chilled and watched Final Destination, the newest one. Pretty damn good movie, and a chill way to start off the weekend.

Then Friday, I chilled smoking a gram of some pretty dank bud, had about 2 joints to myself then chilled with my girl again, and she stayed over for Saturday, and we hung with my family and watched Jackass 3 while I was pretty blazed. (My family is real chill about the herb, so is my girl)

Saturday, I go with my family and girlfriend down to my brother's apartment. Turns out he got a fresh pick up of some Sour Diesel. I saw my first 17 gram nug, the biggest I've seen before was 5 grams. So while some pineapple stuffed pork chops are cooking, I went in my bro's room and blazed 3 bowls out of his bong of that Sour Diesel, then he gave me a nice sized bag of it for home.

Now Sunday, I chilled and lit a bowl of that Sour D then went to see Limitless with my girlfriend and family. That movie is amazing, one of my top 5 favorites. Now I'm chilling with a freshly rolled blunt, and my brand new skull candy rasta colored headphones. Such a perfect weekend. Oh and next weekend is gonna be after my girlfriend's drug test, so we're gonna blaze the weekend up pretty much lol

What about you guys? Any stories from the weekend?

2. Got drunk thursday, got drunk friday, got drunk saturday, got high today.

Also indulged in some other substances we can't mention on this site.

3. Damn dude sounds like you was high enough fo both of us. :D

4. I flipped a shitload of candy and absorbed a lot of subbass frequencies.

5. I was in a nice state of mind all weekend :)

I did go hiking today with a couple buddies on a trail close to home smoking a couple blunts, then sat on a bridge on the trail and just listened to the running river for an hour or so.

6. got me some asian pussy. :cool:

7. I love skittles and raging... We absolutely need to do something wild at some point DiPT it could get dangerous... for those around us.

8. Friday after school I smoked 2 blunts between 4 friends. Saturday I wake and baked(smoked 2 bowls) went out with friends then got home around 4 and blazed a fat blunt by myself. Made lasagna and it was fuken bomb. Then today I smoked another 2 bowls and I'm rolling up a decent blunt.

9. Electric Forest my man! I'll show you what the Chi mints are all about

10. Wait you're going... fuck I was not planning on it but now I might have to.. I do not know if any of my mates are anticipating on making it so would you want to do a collaborative camp site?

11. Yeah man I'm down, I'm not 100% yet because I might be moving to like Arizona but I don't think thats until the fall, but me and 2 of my buddies are almost sure we're going, I'm probably gonna buy my ticket in the coming weeks, or just do the layaway plan

12. That's quite a change there... I bet you are going to miss cago.

Just let me know when you find out for sure and I'll do the layaway as well.

I'm hitting the woods here shortly so I would just meet up with you there, we will have to exchange contact information if you really want to make this happen.

13. spring break man, got stoned, wednesday night i got drunk as shit, thursday and friday i had no bud but saturday i picked up some dankety dank and today i worked and saving my weed for the morning.

14. Yeah Chicago is the shit, definitely gonna miss the skating and the raving, AZ gets down as fuck though from what I hear. I'm in between jobs right now so as soon I get a paycheck I'm probably gonna put some money down on that, I'll let you know, pm sent as well