Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The perfect setup?!?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Elementtoke, Aug 23, 2012.

1. so i'm young and living at home. My mom found out i smoked by looking at my phone while i was showering. she flipped her shit. but now.... im on vacation and my mom is officially cool with me smoking. I convinced my dad to buy me a pipe from a headshop. My mom is giving me a pill bottle to hold my stash and im suddenly aloud to smoke in my room and drink with the only conditions that i try to be discrete, my siblings dont find out, i dont get in trouble with school, and it doesnt lead to harder drugs

2. Your dad bought you a pipe ? Why did you buy your own?

Anyways congrats

3. Hate to be "that guy", but I mean come on, there's no way this kid is 18. He states he's a kid, and his dad has to buy him a pipe. Let's be real.

4. haha well i LOOK underage and wasnt carrying my ID

5. Yeah, I'd say the only more set up you could be is living on your own with your own set of rules and restrictions.

6. Hey OP how old are you?

Also if my parents went through my phone I'd be the one flipping shit.

7. Yea man touching another man/womans phone without permission is asking to get your face ripped from your skull.

8. Hate to be a big asshole, but now your trying to make me look stupid. You admitted that you were under aged and then deleted the comment. I'm not an idiot.

9. #10 Elementtoke, Aug 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2012
    old enough to have ID and stupid enough to forget it. I was pissed now i have my phone constantly locked. but its a rumor 2 so i cant easily lock and unlock it so i lock it when i shower or sleep

ik my bad. i mean look under age

10. Lmao you realise mods can see deleted posts?

11. yea ik they can but i'm high and not really pay attention to what im typing. i repeated 1st grade because i went to a shit school with shit teachers. but im 18 as a junior sadly.

12. Seems legit :cool:

13. Haha oh no it's the age police, guys he never admitted he was under 18 and u can't prove it for sure so lay off him. Don't see why it matters so much anyways. Do u guys feel like your actually doing the forum a big favor or something by calling him out?

And grats op my parents were cool with me toking to and it makes it a lot easier to not be constantly hiding it all the time, although I am in Canada so there isn't the big legal issues that most people's parents have to worry about when in the states

14. haha thanks. wish i was in canada

15. Well actually he did, in the post he deleted

16. I fail to understand why people actually give two fucks about this. Please inform me why you find it necessary to take time out of your day to rat on some random kid you don't know that could be living anywhere in the world and won't affect you in any way. I am very curious.

17. It's not ratting him out if he posted it himself...

And I don't care if he's underage, I'm sure there are plenty of underage users on here that go undetected. What I care about is the fact people don't even bother to read the fucking forum rules before posting. It's god damn common courtesy, and if they don't read the rules they don't deserve to post here imo.

Also, you must be underage :laughing:

18. Calm down people, everyone should be able to enjoy smoking the peace plant. Even if he isnt 18 he's just tokin some bud. Let him do what he needs to do.