The perfect sauce for the perfect munchies

Discussion in 'General' started by Jonsi, Sep 11, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

That shit is perfect on EVERYTHING. I got a huge 12 oz bottle sitting next to me as we speak. It's like it's a gift from God. Burritos, Chicken, eggs, chips, you name it, Cholula is a godsend!!!!

Anybody have their own sauce that goes on everything?

2. cattlemans bbq sauce smokey flavor

[​IMG]

3. CattleBoyz barbecue sauce... or franks buffalo sauce.

4. a friend of mine loves Sweet Baby Ray's barbecue sauce....for three days after he tried it all he would ask for was so "sweet baby ray's" and he would shorten it too, till it just got to "man...I need so baby ray"....it was funny shit

5. [​IMG] That Louisana hot-sauce.

6. [​IMG] hot cock sauce

7. [​IMG]

legendary. amazing flavour and perfect heat, plus it goes in everything. even drinks! how can you compete with that?

8. Franks and Cholula.

9. I pretty much use ranch with anything I think would go well with it. If I could eat ranch with cereal and it tasted good I probably would.

I just know that no one should ever eat it with banana pizza. I personally field tested this and to put it in simplest of terms.....It tasted like shittles McShit

10. I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE cock sauce.

11. I like ranch on almost everything, too. And maybe it doesn't taste good with banana pizza, but it does taste good with pineapple pizza. The best ranch in the world comes from Denny's.

12. thats what .... forget about it too easy:hide:

13. That ranch is exquisite! There's this pizza place here called Toppers that seriously has the best ranch ever, even better than dennys.

I always go into dennys fucked up and get that one breakfast burger and get mad ranch and its nirvana

14. I get the Chicken Ranch Melt without the cheese with a big ass monkey bowl of ranch for my sandwich and fries. :love:

15. that sounds delish! Ranch FTW.

I also see that your location is got evicted haha thats funny cuz I didn't get evicted but, banned for life from mine haha nothing bad though I just got super drunk and got into naked shenanigans outside

16. Well, for a couple of years I was a supermod here and my location was "something something Supermod Lane" or whatever. But I was gone for a year and got demoted. :p I meant it as a joke.

17. oh haha well I enjoyed it regardless :smoke: cheers!

18. [​IMG]

It's not because it's got my name in it, it's because it's delicious.