Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The perfect question for your "Seasoned Tokers"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by endolitematrix, Apr 2, 2005.

1. I wish to only get responses from people who have over 200+ posts and/or KNOW what thye are talking about.....

Okay,

How do you blow a smoke ring?????

2. Very hard to explain I mean really hard but Ill try to explain how I do them. I kinda blow some smoke out then blow soem more really quickly causing the ring to form. Best place to practice rings are in wind proff place. Like in a car or a room.

3. you dont need 200+ posts to answer that.. take a hit.. hold it in your mouth.. open your mouth and sort of use yourtongue to push out the smoke

4. ok this is how you do it, when take a puff from a jay only suck the smoke into your mouth not your lungs. now try to make a perfect cirlce with your lips. when you have that down, use your throat and try and do little bursts of air from the back. small bursts. very small.. just keep practicing doing that till you can blow one. some people can just tap on their cheecks too and thats blows a ring.

5. i smoke as normal ... but when breathing out make like the "O" with your lips continue blowing smoke out with your throat and kind of click your jaw... ring after ring after ring ... not sure why youd think this was just for seasoned tokers either ... ive been smoking over 10 years and wouldnt consider myself a seasoned toker...

6. lol you dont need 200+ posts to know the answer dude...plus i wouldnt recommend doing them unless you have a decent sized stash....seeing as though it doesnt go in your lungs and it stays in your mouth your not getting any thc...so your wasting and wont get as high...instead hold in your hit in your lungs for like 7-10 seconds and get rreally high

peace

7. true, but still, they are fun and you get respect by other smokers when you can do those sorts of things like french inhales, killhits and of course the smoke ring etc.

8. lol, "you need 200+ posts to answer"? lol, since when does number of posts determine how much of a stoner you are?

9. hahahaha thread requirments... thats kind of shady :p .... just practice every time you smoke... one way or another you will get it on your own :smoke:

10. Hmm, thread requirements from someone who doesn't even meet them, not cool..people with a 1000 posts might know just as much as someone with 3 posts. You elitist SOB

On another note, like everyone else here said - just practice and you will get it.

11. also it would be make more sense to have a reputation requirment then a post requirment... not to be supporting requirments though :-/

12. I know the easiest way to learn how to blow smoke rings...but alas, I do not meet the thread requirements.

13. kid how old are you, like 12??

14. 200+ posts...wtf is up with that? its easy...and im gonna answer even though i dont have that many posts. just make an O with your mouth and use your tongue to push the smoke out in rings or your jaw.

15. have yous all read what he typed..........read it again......... he just didn't want any.........."i don't know, but i'm high as hell right now" kind of posts.......Peace out.........Sid :hello:

16. I hate it when people post some kind of derogitory remark about a post that they didn't read. Search google and you'll find it. :smoking:

17. suck in smoke using your mouth, not lungs, (like a straw i guess.?) so you have a large amount of smoke in your throat/mouth.

make a circle shape with your lips, not too small, keep tongue floating in middle of your mouth.

squeeze cheeks or pop your jaw to push smoke out without actually breathing, and bingo, smoke rings.

you can also flick your cheek really fast with your finger instead of pushing the smoke out. ive seen maybe 50 smoke rings about the size of a penny blown in one toke that way.

18. haha matrix your funny thinking people with 200+ can answer this question. kinda an insult but whatever your a kid.

i dont care to much to blow smoke rings. im a fan of the french inhale, its not for all the time when it needs to be shown

19. Great explanation adamBC, couldn't have said it any better. I just tried that flicking the side of the mouth thing and it worked well, got two good sized rings in one toke.