The Perfect High...........

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stytchiz, Sep 11, 2004.

1. Hello everyone. I am just wondering what everyones ideal place and situation to be high in is. My favourite is sitting in ma back garden in the sun with my pipe just chilling listening to music. I also enjoy being in a car and blazing with some good tunes.

How about everyone else????

:smoke: :smoke: :smoke:

2. At my friends house we smoke in a big field down the road from his house with just some candles...On clear nights you can see stars and on occasions the moon really sweet place to just chill and smoke... :hippie:

3. so far the best times have been just sitting outside my friend's pool room in his condo, or just sitting in my friend's room with the music goin in the background. I do want to just sit in this room here in the night, smoke up, and have the bass moving through me, but i can't due to my parents living with me.

4. I just love being outside on my porch at like 4 in the mornin when it feels hella good outside(in the summer) with myself or a couple friends smokin a blunt and just enjoying life and not giving a shit about anything. :smoke:

5. I love tokin at the beach at night. Cuz I live in Hawaii so the weather is pretty nice at night year round. Not cold at all...blasting some tunes, maybe a bon fire with friends. All under the stars and moon and the sweet smell of ocean air...ahhh how I love it ;)

6. On the third floor balcony of my apartment building. Its great to sit back, chill and pass a blunt.

7. Getting baked from about 4:30 a.m. to about 6:00 am is great...you get to check out the stars for about 45 min..then you get to try and find satelites

8. i like chillin at my brothers house, smokin 5 foot bingers and listening to the beatles.

9. ...and watching the sun rise.

the best place is on this 4 hour car ferry ride from wisconsin to michigan that leaves at just after midnight. at two in the morning smoking up on the deck with nothing around but stars and lake michigan with some headphones on.

10. Hell ya up at 4:00 in the morning and watching the sky change from black to purple to blue then see the sun rise is beautiful. Even sometimes the moon is bright when the sun is coming up. And to feel the early morning air hit you right when you walkout while smoking a joint or a blunt is the perfect high for me. :smoke:

11. go gto a big aquarium and listen to some pink floyd or someting. Thats the best

12. Hmmm, my most ideal place is probably the first place I got stoned. Perfect setting is....At night at a small gazebo that is near my friend's house. Me and him gettin stoned, that'd be great.

13. The last time me and all my friends were together back home in utah, camping under the stars blazing all night around the campfire just talking about life

14. Its great to smoke in a good bean bag chair, or really comfortable couch. Just relax and let the high completely take you.

15. man, out in arizona, with the warm summer air, and the desert all around...ahhh.. man what a night...

16. Well right now I am still living with the rents. But if I wasn't, then sitting in a nice comfortable leather recliner in the living room in front of the tv with some music playing. But right now, I would have to say my favorite place is on my back porch deck at night (preferably in the summer or early fall) sitting in the chair and smoking up anywhere from 10pm - 1am.

17. At my parents beach house, on the front lawn, with a crazy ass sunset, watching them 3 ft. waves hit the sand, checkin out them hot ass chicks cetchin a late sun tan, listen to some music with a couple of friends, and go bodysurfing all fucked up before the sun goes down. Well we do this mostly every chance we get but it never gets old. I love it!

18. On my roof top watchin tha stars and occasionaly helicopters (oh shit).......

19. My ideal high is yet to come but I know it will occur on November 9th.

Halo 2 will be out, my bud and I will polish off a six pack of Old Milwaukee tall boys each, have about 10 nice spliffs lined up all systematic like and play Halo 2 on a 30 inch widescreen HDTV with a 5.1 system for about 24 hours straight.

20. For me, the solute all time perfect high is going to Seaside (the coast) with an 1/8th of awesome shrooms a bottle of jack daniels and a quarter of weed. take around 5 shots or so, eat the eighth of shrooms, then head down to the beach/ocean and fry/smoke your balls off