Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Perfect High

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blindy, Sep 8, 2009.

1. I'm a little over two and a half weeks into my t break in a few more weeks I'm planning on breaking it in order to create the most perfect high situation. So far the plan is to buy some trainwreck from a friend of mine and then eat a mango 30 mins before smoking (apparently makes you higher?). So far it's gonna be out of a sobe waterfall. I will then surround myself with various munchies! Anyone know how i could further improve this plan?

2. eat the mango an hour before

3. Make sure the mango is slightly over-ripe and eat it 1 hour before smoking. Yes it really works.

4. Pontoon boat at sunset. Plus a bonfire. That's what I had last night bro! Oh, and Umbilical Moonrise, by Lotus, fucking great song.

5. #6 Acid Raindrops, Sep 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2009
    Hmm.. Pick up some mango juice, and some mangos. Make some good edibles, and leave some aside to smoke. Eat the mango and the edibles, and start smoking, wait an hour, keep smoking and sippin on the mango juice and keep smoking. :smoking:

6. Dude you're smoking weed, there's really no need to overcomplicate things. Just smoke it and take big hits.

7. How could I overlook such a simple thing. :rolleyes:

Ah thanks for the info on the mango never tried it before.

8. Could anyone give some background on the properties of mango and why it does this? This is new information to me.

9. You don't need to not smoke for a month and then use a bunch of tricks.

Keep smoking and use a mango that day, or just let your t break carry on. You'll get high.

10. its all good man. but music in itself gives you a feeling like no other. for a true amazing experience music is key. plus if you really wanna get tripped out, listen to the song Xtal by Aphex Twin. In itself its not a good song, but the bass n beat n shit just have something about it.... fucking trippy

11. I haven't either but apparently it works, from everyone I heard/read that tried it, all have said they seemed to get higher, I read you want to wait an hour.
    Have you made weed edibles before like firecrackers? If you make them right you will certainly get blazed and the high will last a lot longer, but yeah like I said if you do that you gotta make sure you save a bunch for smoking too of course, and you can get 20oz bottles of mango juice at certain stores/gas stations too.

Peace, and have fun.

12. OT: but dude great fucking name. great song. plus rep my man, for great taste

13. Firecrackers did cross my mind but many people seem to have mixed reactions upon making them some good some bad. I've never tried them before so I can't really decide whether i should go through with it or not.

14. Somewhat limited in my knowledge of it but I will try and explain.

There is something called Terpene in your bud. It helps the THC cross the barrier from your blood to your brain. Mangos also contain a Terpene, specifically Myrcene. This helps speed up and enhance the high. I believe it was Ed Rosenthal who discovered how awesome mangos are.

15. i say dont try them when your breaking your T break. try them next time

16. light a candle and listen to def poerty.

17. exactly

18. True, I'm just trying to experience a "first time" high again.

19. lol just smoking and sittin around listening to music gets kinda boring to me. u should find a spot/log in the woods and blaze with a friend if u can. eat the mango an hour before and just walk out to the woods, find ur spot, blaze out for a while, smoke a few cigs, n try to get out n do sumthing like go fishing or sum shit. thats the perfect high for me, always bring plenty of newports.