The Perfect High

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by strainreviewer, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Its funny because in the past i was always looking for that perfect high. Whether it was finding that perfect bong, or strain i just couldnt get enough. I have finally come to understand my trigger point for full blown eurphic highs. Drums please.... Its called a wake and bake dream. let me elaborate...

So your fast asleep and you wake up for some odd reason at 3am, what do you do? Well for me it was easy i grabbed the bong and got high. I never realized how much i enjoyed these seshes until after i had a full time job and classes. I couldnt always get blitzed out of my mind so early. but on that rare occaision maybe a saturday or sunday when i wake up i bust the bong out and take a fat rip. take a sip of water and lay back down. i dont fall right asleep instead i seem to drift off into another universe planning my day and other events with ease and no anxiety. I found this helps me during the day as i can see the better things in life are rare and come with patience. i thought i would share

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGALoQoxXrU

3. Thats awesome that you figured that out man. The perfect high is difficult to come by

4. The perfect high for me would definitely be some edibles. any edibles (ive only tried brownies and cookies) 

5. Edibles are really good, always gets me the highest. But i found out that for me, the environment is key to get a good high. The right strain helps, but i always have the best high when i'm alone, listening to the right music at home.

High or not, life's great.

6. The perfect high for me would be listening to a album on my phone taking bong rips in the cold ass shed with a blanket and my robe and playing racing games and basically end up fucking around in the shed for like 45mins . that is when I know I reached the perfect high

"You wanna get shot in the dick lady!?"

7. Haha. I agree, wake n bake is amazing :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. the perfect high what a group of words and this dream smoking is a great idea