Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The perfect bag

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CudiRager, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Alright everyone, I've smoked a good amount of times, but no matter what I do, I feel like I get overwhelmed by all the shit. I recently spilled my weed because I was with friends and a group of around a thousand ants decided to crawl on all our shit.. So like the high fucker I was, I grabbed everything in my hands and spilt my weed.... Sad day. When I have to walk somewhere to walk and I have to carry stuff like differrent weeds, my piece, lighter, water (because cold water is the greatest thing when high), flashlights, phone.... There is so much shit and I've been looking around for an okay priced bag that can be used. I've tried those small gym bags that you wear on your back but they seem to unorganized and small. Does anyone have a magical bag that they can send me a link to so I can feel a bit more at ease. Please, any help will honestly be grateful!!!

2. May I ask why you carry around a flashlight with you?

3. get a fanny pack man, it's about time for them to make a little comeback.

4. I'm a so confused from this post. You went from getting overwhelmed too what is a good bag. Just a simple backpack would work great. Keep raging my fellow Cudder fan.

5. You don't necessarily need a better bag. Maybe first you focus on your organizational skills.

For example, I'm out in the middle of a field with all of the things that you listed and a flashlight for some reason. I sit down to get ready to smoke. Out comes the weed and piece. I load the piece, and put the weed away. Then out comes the lighter and I smoke. After I'm done, away goes the piece and the lighter. Out comes the water when I need to take a drink, when I don't it goes back in the bag.

Actually, just carry less stuff. Bags are sketch, especially if your primary use for them is just storing your smoking paraphernalia. There. Disregard all that other stuff.

6. There are rucksacks specially made for graffiti artists, they have all these pockets and stuff, would probably be good for you