The people of America can rise to power.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by joe123, Jan 6, 2012.

1. Well hello fellow Americans, and even fellow humans from other nations... I am down right sick of the American government.

I can already tell war with Iran is coming, the worst economic collapse ever seen, gas prices will continue to rise once strait of Hormuz is cut off, electricity prices have already rose and will continue to rise, the citizens of america can now be detained by the government, trying to control the Internet, paying for a losing drug war, only making Mexico and the border worse through drug prohibition, not putting effort in lowering our debt, doing a bad job making the housing market rise, and the economy is still in a slump.

Now idk about everyone else but the people who tell me to stop bitching about it and go do something us getting on my nervs. I am doing all I can, I've joined occupy Philly on many occasions, was arrested in occupy philly, spread my ideas to as many people possible, enlighten the human race, fight prohibition, going to law school to be a defense attorney, and try to get as many people to vote for Ron Paul as possible.

Here's my point, we are the people of the united states of America... We have revolution in our blood, we are the backbone of America, we were given the right to bear arms by our founding fathers if we ever needed to overthrow the government, and we are now being enslaved slowly by the corrupt tyrants who run this country. It is time to protest, it is time to make a stand, and it is time for you to make a difference.

I can't do this alone people, I need the help of the people! We can do what we want because we are the majority... It's just people are to scared to make a stand and put there lives on the line for a great cause. But not me, I'm ready to be arrested and jailed again and I'm ready to die for this cause because I will not have my children and the future generation live in this country that is destroyed by the older generation... Hell no.

So let me ask you this GC, will you watch our great nation collapse, or will you prevail and rip these shackles off our freedom, liberty, and justice?

2. Everyone is going to watch it collapse. People will only change their mind when they are starving and come to the realization how fucked over they have become.

Not how it should be, but its the truth. Look around you. The fact that candidates like Romney still have support is proof enough.

3. If you keep thinking like that then they will... But if you have some hope bro and put all effort possible into fighting these tyrants and getting supporters, then there's a chance. If there's a chance then it's possible, and if its possible it can be reality.

We can still change it before its to late, it's just we must try. Nows the time.

4. It's very sad how the people won't stand up and fight the elite tyrants.

But this is a fucked up world we live in. Plain and Simple.

5. Im with you..

That is what this year is about. Americans taking back America.

6. It's not that they won't, all they need is an initial push and a true American patriot or patriots to follow.

7. Fuck yea bro... This is 2012, the supposively year of human conscience to change for the better. If that's true then hopefully the American people will open there eyes and relies how much destruction and error we are doing to the world and even our own nation all for personal profit and power.

I say fuck them, we are all made the same and are 99.9% similar, so we should all be treated the same and with respect of our freedoms, our justice, and our liberty.... But more importantly to be given respect for our mentality of change for the better by everyone.

8. :D ya man

fuckin heavy burden for our generation, but will it be exciting!

9. There a time and a place for everything... The time is 2012, the place is The United States America.

10. Bump

I would like to hear GC's opinion on this matter...

11. Most people in Grasscity are more interested in arguing about arbitrary matters like abortion or what not. Many would love to see threads like this just put in Pandora's Box

12. #12 NasaJoe, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    That's because it sounds like youre advocating violence.. Take it somewhere else.

13. We are already engaged in class warfare. Most Americans are to apathetic or just plain ignorant to what is really going on. I try to wake someone up every day. Promoting violence will not get you very far. If we the people start a violent revolution then the masses will side with the Gov.

Advocating a revolution is advocating lots of death. You may be romanticizing revolution. I fully expect to die if revolution breaks out. It is certainly not an exciting thing. Maybe an exciting concept but that's just the romanticizing of it.

To me an awaking of consciousness means a revolution is coming, but I believe it is a intellectual revolution, not a violent one. There will be lots of violence by the establishment on we the people, but the MSM will just spin the shit out of it to make the establishment look like the heros.

We have gone past the point of no return. There is no saving America as we know it. The collapse is coming.

14. A lot of Americans have been telling you other Americans to drill right here, but noooooooooo, and now if Iran blocks the flow there is going to be a big war for oil, the very thing the left rails against.

Liberalism is a mental disease.

15. True but once it collapses who do you think we come out on top? Do you believe with the ways things are going we will benifit at all with the upcoming changes?

The fat cats about to have a heart attack and it's time for humanity to build new systems that works for humanity and not for it's oppressor.

We have not said anything about violence. And know that the government is ready and waiting to declare some kind of martial law when revolution happens, and it will.. History will be made while we ride the roller coaster down and up, down then all the way up:) this is an exciting time for humans to be alive because we get to be here to experience something new we have never experienced and we get a chance to change the world for the better.

The OP should edit and be more clear on the purpose of the thread which to me is just discussing the revolution that will take place in America in the near future.

16. illuminati gona get you op