The people calling for Rush Limbaugh to die...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Sir Elliot, Dec 31, 2009.

1. ...are the same people who ask to control your healthcare.

Just a morning thought after reading the absolute vitrol and hate from the left that El Rushbo did not die.

2. As a person who does not have affiliation with either party, if Rush dies maybe we should consider keeping things fair, and perhaps getting rid of someone with equal craziness from the left. Just my .02.

3. You had to make a new thread for this?

You couldn't have posted this in the Rush limbaugh thread?

4. Furthermore, some random yahoos on the internernet wont be controlling your healthcare, we just want a health care system that is equal to any other industrialized nation. If the goverment has to furnish part of it for that to happen then so be it.

5. Actually it's people like Rush Limbaugh who already control your health care.

6. #6 Arteezy, Jan 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2010

Radio talk show hosts control our health care? Or were you referring to the fact that he had a drug problem? I'm missing the connection.

EDIT: Or maybe it's the fact that he's unhealthy? Still not getting it...

7. Wait, Limbaugh controls our health care? Is he going to institute death panels?

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LkYdbSo71Fg]YouTube - Bill O'Reilly Goes After Rush's "Racial Witch Hunters"[/ame]

9. ^ Their faces at the end are so funny!

10. #10 MitchC9, Jan 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2010
    He and his political views indirectly promote corporatism IMO. If we were to all think like Rush Limbaugh, this mess would be even worse. He talks about how he's against the liberalization of our society, yet he shares the same views as the people who exploit the private system and create corporatism. Whether that's because he's "in on it" or just an idiot is up for debate.

11. Not a fan of Rush, but I would never wish death upon any human being. He may not be a good person in my books, but he ain't Hitler.

12. Wow I actually hate Rush and O'reily But I gotta say he makes a valid point. Just because a white man makes fun of a black man does NOT make him a racist. I make fun of black people all the time RIGHT in front of their face. Its a way of socializing and having a good laugh.

Some people just want something to complain about.

13. You don't know what corporatism is, and if anything they exploit the public system by robbing taxpayers... which incidentally is corporatism.

And if I'm not mistaken Rush Limbaugh wants the government out of the health care industry, and the merger of government and corporations ie fascism ie corporatism is not possible without a national health program. So he promotes capitalism.

It's the Obama-Bush-Clintons that promote corporatism by feeding the most powerful corporations with taxpayer loot.

14. Yeah but what does that have to do with him owning a football team?

15. Not trying to be a noodge, but I would like some evidence to back up your initial statement as it contradicts the limited amount of knowledge I have on Rush's views.

Also, corporatism is about exploiting the public system for private gains. So, I'm not sure how you would suppose he's "in on it." Does Rush have lobbyists in Washington?