The Peace Corps

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 281310, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Figured this would be the best thread for said topic. Has anyone been a part of the Peace Corps? What did you do? Did they train you? Where'd you go and who did you help? I want to go to the Peace Corps and will set up a resume tomorrow to apply. gotta wait 9-12 months anyway so I have time to learn and grow.

2. I've never done it but that's good shit man

Sent from my SM-G928V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I really want to join the Peace Corps. It might be hard for me to live without my luxuries, though. I really love my guitars, skateboards and bongs.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I would also love info on this topic !!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sounds like a good idea. Like your doing , i would look into it myself. Research it on the web. Find out advantages and disadvantages.
    But from what I have heard, peacecorp is a tool for leftist where you will be taught how to Be and become a liberal. If that's the road you want to take then what are you waiting for. Why do you have to wait a year?

• Like Like x 1
  6. They don't ship you off on a job for at least 9 months after you apply. Their website says you get 3 months of training but I don't know what ill be doing. Haven't set it up just yet.

7. #7 Deleted member 281310, Apr 1, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2016
    So I made my resume and applied, then they sent me a medical application to fill out and I completed that. about an hour later they sent me a form to fill out about my location/job preferences and a questionnaire. filled both out and am waiting to be contacted