The Patriots

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by oasisoz, Jan 28, 2013.

1. So I was reading the young male whom killed all them kids and folks in sandy hook ct wells i's read that boy was in a chat room the night prior talking about tune into the new I'm going to kill myself and its gonna be all over the place...

My point being I am sure this dude was running his mouth dropping hints and shit? So where were the Feds black ops muthafukas you know you'd think this guy was acting weird in his spending habits and Internet searhlches couldn't we have profiled him? I guess hind sight is 2020

2. Punctuation is your friend.

3. Nah, cannabis and pussy are lmao

4. is this real life

5. So when the feds don't catch a lunatic before committing a crime, you act like its an outrage that they were more watchful.

But when the feds seize control of the Internet and start tracking every single thing you do, you'll be up in arms.

Seems about right.

6. So you're saying that sort of power should not be left to man?

7. I thought this thread was gonna be about football. I am disappointed.

8. yeah I agree real life should be like the movie minority report

9. Is this just fantasy? Caught in a landslide. No escape from reality. Open your eyes. Look up to the skies and see. I'm just a poor boy, I need no ...
    :smoke:

10. same thing i was thikin invasion of privacy isnt going to catch on so well..

on top of that wed all be screwed.... and a lot of people would be admitted to wards lol

internet is filled with crazy people held back by the law...