The Patch: Does it Work? (Nicotine patch)

Discussion in 'General' started by DMX, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Does the patch stop you from craving cigarettes... I dont smoke alot, but Its getting to be more and more each week. I dont like wasting 9 dollars on a pack, I hate smoking I am starting to get headaches from it, and I feel like a piece of shit because i know cigarettes are so bad for you.
    Though, I only smoke a pack every few days. I only smoke like 3 or 4 cigarettes a day, but sometimes ill go through half a pack ina day.
    I love smoking cigs after getting high, or after a big meal. Would the patch work for a person like me?

2. notice your ports man, there 7.80 a pack here ish. which is mad expensive, i never used the patch, but the gum worked for me i kicked cigs for a year with the gum. i always have to have a cigarette too for after i get stoned, and eat. I love them to much, I need to quit again, its just really hard for real.

3. Just be a man and quit. 3-4 cigs a day? Easy.

Stop being a little bitch, you don't need the patch.

4. Its not easy at all. Im still smoking. I cant come to terms that I need to stop. Id love to, But its just so much of a social/mental habit that I just cant stop smoking cigarettes.