The Past

Discussion in 'General' started by KillaWillaBilla, Jan 13, 2011.

1. Is in weird that i constantly think back on my past? i almost miss everything about it my friends my actions and all the good times and since high school (4 years ago) i just feel like life can never be as fun it really bothers me that i can never truly be care free again like i was then. Dont get me wrong i love living and what not and college is awesome but i miss the crazy dont give a shit days where almost nothing mattered. And now i cant talk to my old friends because of an addiction problem with alcohol, i try to avoid being around it at all cost but miss my great friends but all they do is drink and at my age its hard to find people who arent into that. i have a few friends that barley drink and what not but they can never replace the crew i had back in the day. how do i get over this feeling. and lol its not an all the time thing but like once or twice a month i just get a day where i think about how good i used to have it and stuff. sorry for it being so long peace home skillets :p

2. If you find a way to get past the past please let me know.

Sorry I have nothing to contribute.

Also, I'm confused, do you have a drinking problem or do your friends?

3. no need to think about the past, it's done