Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Papes :)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Iron Sifu, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Just wanted to see some other stoners viewpoints/preferences on different kind of papers. I personally usually roll with Elements, Zig Zag ultra thins, or a green game blunt (yeahhh boiii).

On the rare occasion im out and about and don't have papes on me I'll borrow some from someone on the street and I always get ez-widers, why is that?!?!

But yeah do you guys have favorites? How about clears, raws, rice paper vs. what ever the fuck is in regular papers (don't say paper)?

2. Raws are perfect.

3. I don't smoke joints. When I did I always liked juicy jays

They tasted like whatever flavor it is. If it is coconut you'd taste Fucking coconut it's amazing

4. the first thread that has papers in the name without plane lol

i'm not a huge fan of rice papers, when I do roll, it's usually just with zags

5. I usually don't care too much. I like how slow burning the clear ones are, but they taste like ass. I don't buy papes really at all anymore though, I usually stick to bongs, pipes, bubbs, etc. But if I was to go buy some right now I'd prob go get some randy's because they make rolling so damn easy and the wire makes the j easier to hit when it gets to the end.

6. I like slow-burning zig-zags. I dont like when they are too thin or flimsy

7. zags, french lights, tops, JOBs, etc

8. Juicy jays are my go to. The element and raws. They're all hbi papers so pretty much the same burn I just hate how raws have shitty gum. Juicys never give me a problem and they're not too thick

9. Zig zag 24/7.

10. I like Raws a lot, but I almost always end up getting whatever pack of Zig-Zags the corner store worker tosses at me.

11. I hate juicy jays because they are a bitch to roll IMO I like regular zig zags, raws, and my favorite would be pure hemp papers

12. Use the search button.