The P test

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ninetyseven, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Gretings All :+}
    Dunno what forum i saw this but it really works.
    Drink a bottle of Gateraide,4 hours before the test,well 3/4 bottle ...then...piss it all out and then finish the gateraide 1/4 bottle..and when you are tested ...first piss out a bit into the toilet..then make a 1/4 cup for the nurse
    and pass the test.
    Did it today and not a word from the Doctor.

All for now

2. Yeaaaaaaaaaaa im pretty sure its not that easy man

3. If you took the test at a doctors office, they send it into a lab so its gonna be about a week before you get the results.. and i seriously doubt this.

Whenever i need to pass tests, i just get some legal herbs off this kickass website someone on here linked me too haha.

4. pm please?

5. if it was that easy everyone would do it.

if i had a penny for every post saying they had the magical cure for drug tests, i'd be a penny-millionaire

6. I passed a piss test, including lab/creatine/specific gravity test confirmatory testing. I don't exactly remember the name of the product, but I was so dirty for weed, and my piss was the color of a glowstick, but, I passed for weed and adulterants. I think it was HerbalClean32? It was at GNC... [This was a probation piss test]

7. Thank you 1 and all for your replys ..negative and positive.....the test was done with a testing stick,for all chemicles....and i get the test every month. The info was from another post here in this site,i needed a quick soltion,and it worked.Gateraide is a drink for quick absorbtion into system.
    Once again Thank you all for the replys
    both children and adults.

8. stop fucking spelling every other word wrong. FUCK.

GO AWAY TROLL
    [​IMG]

9. the doctor doesn't tell you if you passed or not an hes not allowed to tell your parents. its called doctor-patient confidentiality. dont worry about it man

10. srsly guys if u want pass p test just dilute ur pee with bleach. dont drink alot tho!!! only like 1 cup or maybe a lil more if u smoked ALOT!!! trust me ma boi did it and he didnt get caught unlike the rest of u fewls. btw my friend is dead from bleach poisoning, but his ass didnt get caught

11. lol ur a dick, but ur funny. wut a shame that ur banned already. stupid trolls:rolleyes:

12. lol? thats retarded

13. Have someone you know with a clean system pee in a condom. Get a safety pin and put it through your pants so you can hold onto it. Then when u get to the doctors, poke a hole in the condom and let the pee go into the cup, WALA passed. not like they stand right there and look at your dick while you pee.. I know dudes who did this before

14. lol i thought this was pretty funny. toooooo bad hes banned :p