Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Ozzman Cometh! Ozzy Rules!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Menace, Feb 12, 2004.

?

OZZY OSBOURNE IS ________!

1. A METAL GOD!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. A BURNed OUT ALCOHOLIC!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. A SENIOR CITIZEN!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. THE IRON MAN!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. <center><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font color="#3399FF" size="5"> </font></font><font color="#0000FF"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="4"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="1" color="#3399FF">
    </font></font></font>
    </font>
    </font><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font color="#FFFFFF" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#000000">· <font color="#0099FF">Current Mood</font>: :smoke:</font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#FFFFFF"> <font color="#000000">· <font color="#3333FF">Post Message</font>:</font></font></font></td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center"><font color="#000000">
    <font color="#000000"><b><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">...</font></font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">OZZY RULES...

...are there any Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath/The Osbournes fans out there? write a post about it... anything you'd like... I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!
    </font></b></font><hr size="0"><font color="#000000"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono">· Ozzy Osbourne - Road To Nowhere:
    ·················································································································
    ¬ I was looking back on my life, and all the things i've done to me. i'm still looking for the answers, i'm still searching for the key. the wreckage of my past keeps haunting me. it just won't leave me alone. I still find it all a mystery, could it be a dream? the road to nowhere, leads to me. through all the happiness and sorrow, I guess i'd do it all again. live for today and not tomorrow. it's still the road that never ends. the wreckage of my past keeps haunting me. it just won't leave me alone. I still find it all a mystery, could it be a dream? the road to nowhere, leads to me. the road to nowhere's gonna pass me by. I hope we never have to say goodbye. I never want to live without you. the wreckage of my past keeps haunting me. it just won't leave me alone. I still find it all a mystery, could it be a dream? the road to nowhere, leads to me. you got to lead to me. the road to nowhere. lead to me.

</font>
    </font><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#FFFFFF"> </font>
    </td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> [​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>

</td></tr></table></div></center>

Attached Files:

2. He's definately a God.It's all the others that are fucked up!

3. There's no one like him, and his humor is legendary!
    (as is his substance abuse LOL)

4. luv him, luv him, luv him!!!

5. hahaha, those posts all made me laugh and smile... he really is a legend though... look how young he started, how long he's lasted, and how successful he is to this very day... hell, his entire family is now successful... they are all making millions... and that was really funny Misty, about the substance abuse thing... that's why I think the osbournes is so hilarious... he is always wasted and everything is just pure chaos... it makes for great comedy... I hope they keep getting picked up by MTV for additional seasons...

6. In my VERY humble opinion... anyone that doesn't pay homage to the Godfather must be ended.

7. <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center">
    ...you're damn right brutha... the question is, how would you end them? spare me no details... lol...

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>

Attached Files:

8. I loved Ozzy waaaaaaay before he went on tv with his family.
    He did an interview on BBC television (UK) just before shooting the first series of the Osbournes. He was spacing like crazy and he had such sharp remarks on the interviewer's questions he got everybody on the floor laughing! I haven't seen him so funny and witty since, but he made my stomach hurt with laughter I almost pee'd myself LOL.
    That were the longest 30 minutes I have ever seen on tv with an interview. Even the man who asked the questions couldn't hold his tears back, and I think he pulled a muscle in his face when he laughed at one of Ozzy's jokes.
    I should have taped that back then.......

9. <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td> <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>· Current Mood: :smoke:</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td><div align="center">
    ...*sits down and commences morning wake-n-bake*...
    Happy Valentines Day Everyone.

</td></tr></table><table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td>[​IMG]
    </td></tr></table>
    </td></tr></table></div>

10. HELL YEAH OZZY RULEZ! The Oz Man will FOREVER be god of Rock N' Roll. Now and Forver. Let's just hope he heals up quick for summer:p

11. something I made...

Attached Files:

12. Oz is the Metal God.....This last ATV accident he had almost ended his life....and it is rumored that he might have lost his voice.

13. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that he did not lose his voice... I just watched an ABC thing about the whole situation... and they interviewed him and sharon both... his voice was definitely weak, but he isn't even out of a neck brace yet... and that does affect your voice... I think it will be fine in due time... he looked to be doing very well... he actually sounded alot better than he does on most episodes of the osbournes... he wasn't studdering real bad, and you could understand everything he said... I think he is going to be back to his old self before long...

14. He isn't studdering anymore 'cause his quack doctor got tha boot. He and Sharon found out that he was way overmedicated and was taking pills he didn't even need.
    I heard they wanna sue that doc for ruining his life for so long and for the bills they had to pay for useless medication wich has cost Ozzy a lot of dinero.
    I hope they get that quack good, Ozzy was on so much pills that it had to be lethal in the end.
    I do hope he is on his way to total recovery so he can enjoy life much more and his mj will have better effect for his pleasure.

15. it's partly his fault for taking them. celebrities are too helpless.

-cg

16. Hey Menace, your into Hendrix and Marley? You should definately look into Peter Tosh if you like Marley. Hell, you probably listen to him anyway.

17. oh yeah brah... I definitely am... I listen to so much music it's insane... all that good shit though, hendrix, bob and ziggy marley, stevie ray vaughan, joe satriani, eric johnson, steve vai, buckethead, all the old school classic rock and rock period, be it heavy, alternative, guitar, progressive, new rock... heavy metal... 80's shit... i listen to everything basically... even classical guitar and alot of mellow rock stuff... i even like quite a few rap songs... mostly new recent stuff... quite a bit of country music as well... ofcourse all the old great stuff like the hanks and johnny cash ofcourse willie nelson, david allen coe, alabama etc... along with new stuff too... im really into alot of deep lyric mellow stuff like jack johnson and ben harper type stuff... I can definitely talk about anything music for days man...

Attached Files: