Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The "Overdose"

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by HIGH IQ, May 16, 2010.

1. The term 'overdose' is generally regarded by the medical community to mean a dose so large that it can be harmful or cause death.

You can overDO it with cannabis, but you cannot really overdose, not in any real medical sense.

2. #42 HIGH IQ, May 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2010

Definition
    A drug overdose is the accidental or intentional use of a drug or medicine in an amount that is higher than is normally used.

Description
    All drugs have the potential to be misused, whether legally prescribed by a doctor, purchased over-thecounter at the local drug store, or bought illegally on the street. Taken in combination with other drugs or with alcohol, even drugs normally considered safe can cause death or serious long term consequences. Children are particularly at risk for accidental overdose, accounting for over one million poisonings each year from drugs, alcohol, and other chemicals and toxic substances. People who suffer from depression and who have suicidal thoughts are also at high risk for drug overdose.
    — Altha Roberts Edgren

Found that just a second ago.

So nobodies going to die from smoking. But I still believe in the fact you can go over your limit or tolerance to an excessive point, and feel some bad symptoms, maybe not harmful.

for me id put dosages like this.

Medicinal
    Recreational
    Experimental

once I get close to experimental (couldnt think of a better word) Id say im for the most part over my limit.

Right now I would say my tolerance isnt to high, I havent smoked in 3 weeks and I cant until Ive been to the doctor (they want my piss ya know?)

But that all relates to your own personal feelings about it. If you feel its more medicinal and thats your real venture, then maybe a medicinal dose is your limit.

Im in it for both medicinal and for fun. I like a nice high, but a good blaze isnt bad every once in a awhile.

3. Oh I agree. I am usually moderate in my use but getting blitzed on good sticky bud and/or hash is fun once in awhile ;)

4. Theres nothing like playing Rock Band with your friends, and being the only one who isnt playing and your screwing up the game. Then laughing hysterically for no reason, while your friends try to frantically save you in the game, and having them be like WTF??

Buhhhh lazeddddd

5. Dude I've only met one person who ever passed out in my life, and I've smoked with ALOT of people. It was his first time smoking and I made him rip my roor with some dank hash in it. I said "Bro fill that thing to the top, then hit it some more." of course he didnt know how to use it, so I had to cherry it first lol. After he hit that he coughed for like 5 minutes, then calmed himself down. We sat on my couch and smoked a blunt with him, and during it, he fell over on my friend and almost lit her hair on fire. He woke up like 10 seconds later though... lol.

6. whenever i overdosed, i just got paranoid so i locked my door, grabbed something to eat, and watched tv till the anxiety went away. pretty much what i do when i smoke anyways lol.