Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The Outer Banks

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fountaincityman, Aug 11, 2017.

1. How difficult is it to find herb in the Outer Banks, NC?
    I'm going there for vacation and trying to figure out if I want to bring some with me or take my luck trying to find some there. I HATE driving with weed in the car, I just get paranoid and can't enjoy the ride.

2. When I'm out of town I usually just out to bars and look for a stoner, but it'd be much easier to stash some in your car

Sent from my XT1650 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I don't know where you're driving from, but unless you are a highly profiled likely to have cannabis and skipping the rules of the road you should be fine. I'm sure you can buy just about anything in OBX, but I've always just taken my stuff with me. I'm 64 years old and don't look like a stoner, so I just obey traffic laws and don't worry. I hope you're going soon enough to enjoy the beach- it's awesome. For goodness sake be careful in the water, mate. The Atlantic Ocean is nothing to face without caution- undertow and rip currents combined with no lifeguards on most of the beaches. Anyway, have fun!

4. I'm new here, if you find any , please let me know

5. I know of a few guys here that sell but they are bad news