the outdoor grow setup

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by krowned, Oct 12, 2007.

1. ill start from the beginning

First i started germ'ing 6 seeds. of those 6 seeds 4 germanated. so i planted em. 3 sprouted almost immediatly. another kinda got fucked up and ended up under the root so i fixed it. so there were 3 sprouts right. one got eaten. by a bird or somethin. so then i was left with two. so i germ'ed 10 more seeds. 8 of those germed so i planted all of em. I planted one a day or 2 before the others cuz it germed so much faster.
    so that one is just barely starting to sprout. the other 2 sprouts are doing good. and that one i tried to fix is JUST popping out. Now im just waitin on the other 7 to sprout.

heres some pics

Sprout #1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sprout #2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Both together
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the 2 sprouts barely coming up
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the setup where i have the ones im waitin on sprouting
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

its just a little double sided fence and no one can see them where they are. But after they sprout they are gonna be moved.
    So what do you guys think

o and this is the soil im using
    [​IMG]

2. the fence idea should work all of but.......2 days??

3. Miracle grow is no good man, it will give your plants nutrience burn.

4. its all good. ill grow with something else next time.
    i dont have the money to buy other soil
    but i will next time around.

but heres some more pics of the 2 sprouts theat were BARELY popping up last night
    they popped all the way out by the time i woke up this morning
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the other 2 sprouts that were already out are taller now
    they all look like they are doin pretty good
    and the rest of the seeds are just RIGHT below the soils surface so they should be out by the end of the day or maybe end of tomorrow
    :)

let me know if you guys wanna see any more pics.

:)

5. I hope you're in the souther hemisphere, cause growing outdoors in october in the north just ain't gonna happen. If the temps don't kill the plants, there won't be enough light to develop decent buds.

Hiding your seedlings between a double fence is brilliant tho.

6. you need to learn to use the macro setting the pictures hurt my head.

Andrew

7. Hopefully you live in a warm climate. They will also go into flowering right away, about 1 month in. You are also at a disavatage by only having 12 hours of sunlight compared to 16 in summer. It can still be done depending on weather. I'd like to see updates so keep it up.

8. yea i live in So. California
    and its pretty damn warm here
    and guess what
    ALL of them sprouted now
    2 of them dont look like they are doin too good.
    but they are really small so that may change ill get some pics up of all the sprouts tonight if you want me to.
    let me know