The Other Stuff...

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by thoughtware, May 23, 2012.

1. This thread will answer questions about the spiritual events happening right now.

It will explain from the BIBLE exactly how these things came (and are coming) to be.

I will answer questions - though you may not know what questions you ought to ask.

But ask.

2. What are your/God's thoughts on gay marriage in America?

Will cowardly homophobes finally come to terms coexisting with LGBT's before 2012?

3. Why does the Vatican protect it's priests who molest children?

This reinforces my belief that religion (not spirituality) is corrupt and made by man.

4. Isaiah 40:1-2
    Comfort, yes, comfort My people!" Says your God. Speak comfort to Jerusalem, and cry out to her, That her warfare is ended, That her iniquity is pardoned; For she has received from the LORD's hand Double for all her sins."

Since man has walked the earth - man has been led by the Spirit of fear. (This is what the Bible calls "Satan").

1 John 5:19
    We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies [under the sway of] the wicked one.

We are now in the time when the Spirit of Fear has been defeated - and a great war has broken out. Fear (Satan) has only one power - the power to deceive. Its greatest deception is the way in which it masquarades as Love. (Love is God).

Fear based love creates an image of love that you will be able to see more clearly as hypocritical love. Fake love. Superficical love. Flattery. This is the wickedness and the spirit of the anti-christ (anti-love).

People who are gay have already suffered. They are unable to truly connect with others in love, or to share their love openly. They have always felt rejected and criticized.

God sees the homosexual for what he/she is - a soul very much loved by God, but deceived (like all people) by the spirit of Fear. As true love (God) grows in their hearts, they will begin to desire true love, and begin to desire less and less the things that are of the fake spirit of fear-based love.

5. To answer this question, I will use the same words Jesus used when he spoke to the relgious leaders (the supposed "holy" people of God).

John 8:44
    "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it.

The Vatican is ruled by the spirit of Fear (Satan). How can this be?

To understand this, you must understand the God they present, and the God they preach. And that because of the Vatican, all Christianity preaches the same God.

John 4:18
    He who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

So we see that God is Love.

1 John 4:18
    There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment.

So we see that love (God) casts out fear - and that fear involves torment.

Now, what is the most unloving thing the human mind can imagine? It is eternal torment. Torment that goes on forever. Is there anything more "fear-based" than eternal torment?

If God casts out fear (because he IS love) - then how can it be that prophets are speaking of a God of love to which they ascribe the most UNLOVING characteristic the mind can conceive?

It is because the Vatican and Christianity are promoting the image of the Beast. This is Satan's image - NOT the image of God (who is LOVE). This false image of God prevents the people in these religious systems from actually knowing the true God. In fact, they will defend this beast as God.

So you see that the Vatican (and Christianity) are ruled by Satan - and promote Satan as God.

God is going to help you see him for who is is. This is his return.

6. I have no idea what you said. All I got out of that is 99% of the people in the religion are only there to avoid hell and they are as evil as every other person.

7. Perfect.

Same thing. Less words.

8. #8 thoughtware, Jun 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2012
    If you are at all interested in this thread - then you should also read the thread called "More stuff".

The purpose of this thread will be to show you hidden things in the Bible as they relate to concepts I am speaking about in the other thread.

So this thread will jump around - but the verses and their meanings will always relate to a subject already introduced in the other thread.

EDIT: A personal note.
    I just read what I wrote in the post below. I did not know such details even yesterday - and I am in awe of these truths. Please understand, that it's as if we are all going through this together - and I can see that God is going to use these two threads I have created in a very powerful way.

I am not exactly sure what he is doing. I write what I hear kind of as I hear it. So, its like we are all watching a movie together and we are all (myself included) very blessed to be hearing these truths.

9. I've been discussing the now developing Kingdom of God on this earth - and introducing the spiritual concepts needed to enter in.

The Kingdom is coming because God's presence has entered the world - and the Kingdom naturually grows up around him. It's like once a desert is watered - things grow. Same with God, wherever his presence is - life grows. The Kingdom of God is true Life - and the Life has come and is already growing in this world.

Now you may understand the true meaning of Exodus 20:22-26.

Exodus 20:22
    Then the LORD said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: 'You have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

This happened right after Moses gave the 10 commandments. God actually spoke to them in an audible voice explaining these commandments. In verse 20 you learn that God already knew that man could never keep these commandments - even after hearing an audible voice and seeing great miracles. Their failure (sin) would ultimately lead to God's victory.

This victory is the now falling "latter rain" which is the pouring out of His spirit (which is the Spirit of Christ, which is how he actually saves you). This has only recently happened. For those that have received this spirit - they will have a growing attraction to Truth (God) and a greater discernment of Lies (Satan). This means you will be growing in wisdom - and like "Neo" (The "oNe"), you will be able to understand how this world really works.

Growing in Truth obviously means you will begin to understand the true God more clearly. As you understand him better, more of him will be with you in Truth. And this is how you enter into the Kingdom. The real meaning of the remaining verses tell you how God truly desires to be worshipped.

Exodus 20:23
    'You shall not make anything to be with Me--gods of silver or gods of gold you shall not make for yourselves.

This is an easy one - God is above all things, and the giver of every good thing you desire. There is NO lack in God. He is simply reminding you that He gives good things out of the abundance of his treasure for you. Don't forget him - and thank him continually. The world has forgotton God to the point some don't believe he even exists.

Exodus 20:24
    'An altar of earth you shall make for Me, and you shall sacrifice on it your burnt offerings and your peace offerings, your sheep and your oxen. In every place where I record My name I will come to you, and I will bless you.

This alter of Earth is YOU. You are the dust of the earth - and you (with God's power) will be making yourselves into "temples built without hands". Do you think you can say a simple prayer and then God would fill you? No way. You would burn up. Also if this was so, Christ would have never had to die.

The reason Christ died was so he could enter death and destroy it (by simply bringing "life" there). And this he is NOW doing by filling you with with HIS Spirit - and in His wisdom you will learn the goodness and LOVE of God - and in his wisdom you will (out of great love and desire) begin to walk Perfectly. And, when you are Perfect - the fullness of God will fill you too. This process is already beginning in you. This is how he saves you.

The sacrafices mentioned in the verse are different for every person. These are the sacrafices God desires from you. To understand, you must realize that because of "conditioning", when you think about "sin" you naturally assume it means doing something "bad". Stop that.

Sin just means doing something contrary to God's will. He knows that you can't hear or see him. You are only a baby. If you put a baby on a couch - and then he throws up on you - I'm sure that was not your will. The baby sinned. Did the baby do anything bad? No, he's a baby, that's what they do. But babies grow - and eventually have loving relationships with their parents. So too you will grow.

But in your growing you have to learn to "hear" God so you can know his will. This can be challenging at first (the Bible describes it as "working out your salvation with fear and trembling) - but you get better because God is your teacher. The "learning" process begins when you start facing choices. On one hand will be doing something that you have always done - and now, for the first time, you will have a feeling that not doing that would be the "right" thing to do. This is the beginning of wisdom.

The sacrafice God wants from you (his growing Temple/Alter) is to "kill" your desire in that area - and trust him. These are the offerings of praise - and so very honoring to God. This is the beginning of TRUE worship - and very beautiful in God's eyes.

It is not easy - and you won't be able to do it at first. But the feeling won't go away - and eventually you will DESIRE to follow God's ways. It is the Spirit in you that helps. God works on one small thing at a time. It's as if your Spirit is "wound up" like a giant ball of string - with every string being all the lies you hold about yourself. These lies have got you so bound they have mutated you. But, God begins working on the outside lies first (generally the smaller ones) so that your unwinding is in perfect order. God is so good to us.

Now the last part of this verse is WONDERFUL. He says that in every place where you offer that sacrafice (Trust his will OVER your will) - he will bless you there. That area of your life will prosper and grow. You will begin to see, the thing you were doing in your will was actually PREVENTING the thing you hoped to gain by doing it. Made it worse even. It's because you were following a lie. But, the option God will reveal is the TRUTH in how to create the thing you want.

And you will discover the BIG SECRET. That God's ways are like a "road map" of actions to create your PERFECT life. And, I am not lying when I say God's ideas of a PERFECT life for you are beyond what you can even imagine.

As he blesses you in response to your sacrafices, you will NOTICE it and be thrilled. This is part of how God will build the temple in you. God is so loving that he is going to teach you his way of decision making with LOVE and GOODNESS - like a perfect parent raising a child with positive affirmations rather than "fear" (spankings). It is a very personal, intimate and special relationship between you and God.

Exodus 20:25
    'And if you make Me an altar of stone, you shall not build it of hewn stone; for if you use your tool on it, you have profaned it.

We've already seen how the altar is to be of "earth" (which is you, the "dust of the earth"), now we see the curse on the churches and other "religious" structures. Here God says that if you create a place of worship outside of yourself, do not make it a structure dedicated to worshipping at an altar. The moment you do this, you have put an image on God. This means, when you talk with others about these new concepts you are learning about God, do it where you are - or in a place not designed to "worship" God. God is in all.

Exodus 20:26
    'Nor shall you go up by steps to My altar, that your nakedness may not be exposed on it.'

Our human minds can not fathom God. Impossible. This is why he had to give you His Spirit (his Wisdom) - so that you could know him with a growing knowledge that will never end. (Oh, what is instore!)

Never assume you know anything about God. You are like a "naked" little baby. God is fully capable of teaching you - and everything in the Bible was performed so that in these days, he would be able to give you his spirit and teach you.

The verse is saying to never think of yourself higher than you ought. Remember, you were blind - and it is God who is giving you light (sight/wisdom). If you have not learned something from God directly - you do not know it. Only God can reveal truth. Go to him in the way your heart directs. Ask him for understanding about him.

And be patient. Don't try to "change yourself" or speed things up...God will do all the work. In fact, he's has already done everything necessary. That's why he can rest - and you can enter into that rest, which is his Kingdom.

Simply follow your growing desire he has given you to know the truth.

10. I would ask a question but I have severe doubts the answer lies in the bible.

11. If its an honest question - I hope you'll ask it.

12. What is the god of the bible made out of and where is his origins, how did he rise to the power that he claims to hold, and will he hold it forever, is he tweaking any truth so we won't know it?

Part Two; How many planets does he really watch over if the universe wasn't made for us on a single planet.

13. What is god really?

14. So does God and the Church have anything to do with one another? Does the Bible itself have anything to do with God?

The bible was written by men, men who never met Jesus. Men who never knew God.

If God is not dead, then surely he has nothing to do with the corruptness of man that has preceded and proceeds our very lives.

15. [quote name='"Agalloch"']So does God and the Church have anything to do with one another? Does the Bible itself have anything to do with God?

The bible was written by men, men who never met Jesus. Men who never knew God.

If God is not dead, then surely he has nothing to do with the corruptness of man that has preceded and proceeds our very lives.[/quote]

The bible was just a rulebook written to corrupt mankind

16. "John 8:44
    "You are of [your] father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own [resources], for he is a liar and the father of it."

I'm having issues finding this verse in the KJV bibles all over my house, what version is this all being quoted from? Have some other versions maybe I'll be able to find it....

So, are you kinda alluding to the whole "Scarlett Harlot" In the Revelations, as the Roman Catholic Church? And this whole system of fear is basically an anti-Christ consciousness?? My Girlfriend has been reading me some of this and the previous thread...Maybe I'm lost. :confused_2:

17. Im going for a bong

18. Wow...big one. And like you said the answer isn't in the Bible.

But I'll share with you what I believe God is teaching me. I'll start with Part Two - and then address your first question.

Everything we see is backwards. What looks like life - isn't. Life is beyond this place. This is where spirits go when they die - cut off from God. So, when we look into space from here we see it as "death" - empty, void, rock. But, that's only because we are in "death" - looking out. You see, to us, this is life, because this is the existence that our "faith" creates. We exist in pain, suffering, decay... death. Over and over again. So we believe our existence is life. Its all we have known.

From the vantage point of our existence things of true life look dead. This is why God looks so unappealing at first glance. This is why space looks (and is) dead to us - we can not exist there. Earth is where God has confined Death. It is a prison. True life (where God dwells) is not part of our existence yet.

But God is also going to bring True Life into OUR existence. And to do this, he is defeating Death - and freeing all of us from prison. In the thread More Stuff I am explaining in detail how he is doing it. But in short, he is establishing his Kingdom (where true Life exists) on this earth. As it grows - the world will change. Life will appear and will bring with it a different reality.

The Bible speaks about the heavens being rolled back like a scroll. This means that as we begin to learn more about life - we will begin to understand it - and it will be transformed before our eyes. As we see more and more clearly - we will see EVERYTHING from the perspective of life. And the universe will be seen for what it always has been - an infinate creation of life that will support the growing of God's kingdom as it expands forever.

You initially asked "What is God made of?" God is Spirit...which means that God is sort of like "electricity with consciousness". Without this electricity NOTHING can live. This is why a human body can look like it is alive (breathing, eating, thinking) - but if it is not connected (plugged in) to God's energy it is not actually alive.

And God feels like LOVE. Real, unconditional, fully supportive love. Have you ever felt that? That is God - and that is how he feels when you are connected to him. God has no image - yet you can know him perfectly.

And lastly, about his power. We are going to see that we are created in His image. This means that all of us combined, all of our uniquenesses as people, all of our individual quirks, together create the image of God. God is infinite, and we are each a different aspect of God. He has given us his Spirit because he wants US to have HIS power. This is what it means to be a son of God, part of Him, part of his family. He wants us to know him as our True and Perfect Father.

And because he gave us his spirit when we were dead in our sins - we are going to recieve the greatest blessing God could ever give. Out of our sin - he is going to create the most beautiful blessing ever conceived. Do you know what that is?

The Bible describes it this way in 1 Corinthians 2:9:
    But as it is written: "Eye has not seen, nor ear heard, Nor have entered into the heart of man The things which God has prepared for those who love Him."

It means that since you have been given the Spirit of Christ when you did not know him, you will be forever growing in your knowledge of him as your Spirit grows. This means for all eternity you will always be growing better, wiser, happier, more loving and more perfect - because God is infinite.

This is what it means to be a son of God.

19. I quoted that verse in response to a question about the church.

My point was that when Jesus spoke truth the first time - the entire religious system of the day wasn't just a little astray in their doctrine - it was GOVERNED by Satan. It means the God they worshipped wasn't God at all, but an imposter masquarading as God. Consequently they were filled with the spirit of the anti-Christ (the polar opposite of God). The spirit in those church leaders so hated the spirit of Christ they wanted to kill him. And God allowed it.

The same is true today. The same spirit of Truth has returned - but not to the church systems. Not to the Catholic churches, christian churches, Jewish churches, Muslim churches. He is outside...rejected an unnoticed by those professing to know God.

Yet he will be found by sinners seeking truth. And he will heal them.

20. Deus ex machina.

Once humanity develops true AI, then who is God?