the other day, i was so high...(you fill in the blank)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sauss, Mar 23, 2009.

1. basically this a mad libs...
    everyone starts with...
    "the other day, i was so high..."
    and you fill in a crazy story, funny moment, close call...anything...ill start

the other day, i was so high...
    after ripping a bong upwards of 10 times that i was in tears laughing for over half an hour. me and two other kids could not stop because literally everything was beyond hilarious...one of the happiest moments of my life.

youre up...

2. The other day I was so high...
    I ate a bunch of food and passed out.

3. The other day I was so high, I didn't even get to eat my food and passed out.

4. The other day I was so high I forgot to flush twice

5. The other day, I was so high my pasties had pasties.

6. the other high, i was so day that I forgot how to speak.

7. #7 RealCaveman, Mar 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2009
    The other day I was so high...
    I killed my father and murdered my mother
    Then raped my sister
    and decapitated my brother...

[​IMG]

Don't do it.

8. The other day, I was so high that I played solitaire and thought that it was fun.

9. the other day, i was so high i went upstairs to get something and by the time i was in my room i forgot what i was going to get :(

ah well back to the vape:smoking:

10. The other day I was so high I dropped a lit cigar on my pants, those pants were ruined...

11. The other day, I was so high that we went into 7 11 for some muchies and i got a dr pepper and a couple snacks, went up and payed for them and when he gave me my change I just put it in my pocket and started walking away, forgetting all my shit on the counter. I started walking out and he called for me. He was just smiling adn shaking his head.

The other other day, I was so high that I passed out and then ate an entire fudge round (the best munchies ever) that my friend bought me without even waking up.

12. The other day, I was so high i forgot where my stash was :(....Ah well, probably shouldnt be smoking more at that point anyway.

13. The other day I was soooo high. And then the other day I was high too. I was high today, and I'll be high tomorrow.

14. the other day i was so high, i let some kid watch me and my girl have sex outside

15. The other day, I was so high..... uh.... whats this thread about again? who am I

16. dude, same! wow! :smoking:

the other day i was so high that i had a conversation with my cat about something that i cant remember now. i laughed so hard at myself for catching myself talking to my cat, though. :D

17. The other day I was so high I put a burrito in my box of cereal to hide it but the water in the burrito made all the cereal damp.

18. The other day I was so high...
    stared at a blank computer screen for 10 minutes. then it went to screen saver and it broke me out of my zone, fucking asshole!

19. The other day I was so high that I thought I saw this car pull up really fast on the other side of the road out of the corner of my eye, but when i looked at it i realized that it had been parked there the whole time we were there (about an hour). i was also so high that i stared at it for five minutes to see if there were people in it... just in case.

20. hahah
    well done everybody...
    loved "i was so high i forgot where my stash was"

i love being high :D