The other day i was so desperate for weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sc0pe, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Its been months since ive smoked anything, and i got so desperate i got drunk and then scraped tiny weed crumbs out of my little baggies and tried to smoke what was left

All the people i used to get my weed from dont supply anymore, so now im stuck without weed and want to get high so bad

whats the most desperate youve been

2. I've scrapped resin from my bowls plenty of times lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. In high school I have smoked resin/tar, but I have a good selection of 'dealers' so I never run out. 

Smoking daily for 6+ years.  Got to love Canada!

4. I sucked a dick,and confessed of the sordid deed,on the back of a bank note!

5. Threw
    bowl
    into
    fire
    inhaled
    flames

6. I was so desperate I scraped crumbs from my grinder. Took some ashes from my ash tray. Used the tiny bit of kief I actually but was saving. The reason I had no weed was because my friend was driving down to Florida so I gave him all my shit to drive down so I was dry until I flew down there and met him a week later. Sucked but atleast when I get there you know I got hella baked :p

-bongboii

7. Last time I scraped my pipe I caked it with resin and got slapped

Also, when I first started smoking and had nothing to smoke out of I used to chief out of a can heavy and hide it from my parents. I cut the can open after a bunch of uses and scraped it lol. Didn't get high but I got a headache, woops. Last time I smoked out of a can

8. Lmao! I saw that thread

9. all been there . . .

10. I've had a friend who smoked all the weed crumbs he found on top of is mothers dryer. Had hairs and shit in it :s

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. ive smoked scrappins with dirt and hair from the bottom of a drawer.  and stems.

12. Tar definitely isn't the right word choice for what you're trying to describe. If you smoked tar in high school.... Well you'd probably be in and out of rehab right now

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

13. i have scrapped the nastiest tia juana brick weed resin out of a pipe and smoked it before. it was like a tire fire. oily yellowish black smoke. desperate times call for desperate actions. [​IMG]

14. @TheCruz831  Well if you want to get technical then resin is the trichs from a mature cannabis plant.  Tar is the by product of combusting materials...  So what everyone refers to as resin is in fact the wrong term.

Off topic but beaker bottoms are also wrong as they are in the shape of a flask, not a beaker.

True, but I'd rather say beaker bottom than Erlenmeyer flask bottom. [​IMG]

16. Other times ive been desperate enough to crawl on the carpet near where i smoke and pick up the little crumbs ive dropped

so desperate but hopefully this weekend ill be able to buy some at this party im going to

17. I drove 2 hours one way for a fucking gram once 

18. #18 Bill Dauterive, Apr 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2015
    ^^Wow. Now thats desperate. I bet you felt like such a crackhead.

19. Your face is wrong.
    But you're right. Residue would be more accurate. I can imagine it differs city to city and state to state but here in santa cruz tar immediately puts in mind a much darker image than the la brea pits

"She was living in a single room with three other individuals. One of them was a male and the other two, well the other two were female. God only knows what they were up to in there. And furthermore, Susan, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to learn that all four of them habitually smoked marihuana cigarettes..... REEFERS"

20. Once I didn't change my bong water for a month. Then I poured it into a coffee filter. A pile of wet weed crumbs. Half burnt. Some non torched pieces etc.
    set it on my 360 for a few hours. Then smoked.
    It was harsh. But got mad stoned yo

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum