the original mind alteration is....

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by blazedandcrazed, Mar 20, 2008.

1. an extremely high fever. i've got one now. i can feel my brain just fucking frying inside my skull. its painful but interesting. crazy thoughts racing through my head. almost like im drunk, but not as good. fun with fevers?

2. I can't say that I've ever had fun on a fever. Although you get the most fucked up dreams, that make you wake up with a cold sweat.

3. not really having fun right now, but im just totally fucked up right now from. brain raved by heat.

4. Fuck that. All I wanna do when I have a fever is curl up in a ball and die.

5. ummm fevers are bad and you are frying you brain hope you feel better, wait did you do this on purpose to get f'd up????

6. no i didnt do it on purpose haha no way that i know of to purposly induce fevers.

and now that im slightly back to normal this whole thing seems pretty retarded.

for the record i was never having fun really , just totally fucked up from placing my brain in a microwave that was my skull

7. I know what your talking about though. Last week I had a really bad fever and I would stare at the wall and it would look like it was moving. And sometimes when I lay down with a fever I get this REALLY unpleasant feeling, like I weigh a million pounds, and am floating at the same time. It definitely reminds me of the Pink Floyd song, comfotably numb, about when he was a kid he had a fever and his hands felt like balloons.

But yeah...

In conclusion, fevers suck, but are still interesting sometimes.

8. Lol I had a really bad fever once where I was so fucked up I couldn't walk...I would get dizzy and run into things so I was on bed rest for about a week or so..but I know what your talking about though I haven't had a fever in at least a year or two luckily.