The organic progression commune

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AKAoZ, Aug 12, 2012.

1. love the fist pic oz...them buds piling it on....surely she won't reveg now??

still go the yellow veins in 3rd or is it the light?
    Remins me of the look i got when i was seeing how far to push H2o2 and i got bleaching. U been spraying at all?

First orchid of the season! (donkey ear) Season open!!! :D :D

Take care m8

Attached Files:

2. [quote name='"ODgrower"']love the fist pic oz...them buds piling it on....surely she won't reveg now??

still go the yellow veins in 3rd or is it the light?
    Remins me of the look i got when i was seeing how far to push H2o2 and i got bleaching. U been spraying at all?

First orchid of the season! (donkey ear) Season open!!! :D :D

Take care m8[/quote]

Reveg still not sure if thats even something to worry about lol , like I know you can do it but from what I've seen it takes a fair while? Meh i dunno but looking ok to me for now:D

The yellow veins are still the same, haven't really changed, it's never really been a dark colour hey.
    I haven't sprayed anything on it at all but I have poured a few liters of water over it once a week though, its that dry up here. I realised today it hasn't rained on her once!
    I've watered it with a kelp and worm casting mix twice now I think but that's about it, it's never been 'fed'.

You can tell what state your in just from that pic hey, you got a lot of orchids OD ?

3. man, spring spring came and went!!! Cats and dogs again.

the stock place i went to did not sell kelp meal, buncha bastards.

yah, lol, i know but can't resist! love the orchids. and heaps in a good season.

Got big hopes for the natives this year...reckon drought only truly broke last - been getting the rain, but all got sucked str8 down.
    seems like the water table filled about a month ago :hello: :wave:

and yeah last season was awesome for the trees, can't wait to see how it goes :D

there'll be a lot falling tho.....2 years of explosive growth held up by wood that went thr a 10-15 yr drought! Sorry to see em fall, but guess that's just the way it rolls.

ramble, sorry. got a new camera today :D :D

4. ^^ hey OD, didnt see this post till now, good news about the camera man. I reckon it'll get a workout over the next few months!!
    So how about a few pics???!!

5. Pics from yesterday, dumped one seedling but the other one is a keeper.
    Loosened the tie to give it a bit more room, really thick main stem and smells great already.

One month old and has been outside totally for 3 weeks now.

Attached Files:

6. wow man, ur breaking all the rules.

like its midnight & ur sayin' go take a bath and here's a snack :D

7. [quote name='"ODgrower"']

wow man, ur breaking all the rules.

like its midnight & ur sayin' go take a bath and here's a snack :D[/quote]

Ha I'm getting worse at jokes man but your a funny guy so I'll trust you on it ;)

So here it is today, just now.
    See the chalky bits on the bottom leaves.. What is it? Just looks like milk has splashed on them, obv hasn't.
    It's only the bottom two leaves so I'll knock em off yeah?? What you think mang?

(these leaves were stuck underneath in the dirt untill last night)

Attached Files:

8. Hey, oz, your plants look good, man. As far as the pic above, I couldn't really see anything. Before you go clipping, I'd make sure it wasn't just dust from the perlite.

Lookin' great, friend, take care. :smoke:

9. u never seen the movie Gremlins Oz?

N1 pearl^ was thinking mebbe perlite dust too...looks like water drops tho don't it?....Oz you thinking evaporation marks from the epsom?
    my 2c = keep my eye on it, but let em sit.

And some pics for ya. Love a slope hey. This is vegge patch (lol needs work) with compost on high point.
    DSC00075.jpg

Dug in channels from compost to most bottom part, then filled with gravel.

Sludgy poo at top feeds everything downslope :D
    DSC00074.jpg
    DSC00078.jpg

And see that raised bed in 1st pic? Permapine (copper chromated arsenic!!) post shed scraps. Corded drill with spade bit, then hammer in rio rod, easy as.
    DSC00077.jpg

lol dude, ur wheelbarrow seen a thing or two?? :D :D

10. [quote name='"pearl75"']Hey, oz, your plants look good, man. As far as the pic above, I couldn't really see anything. Before you go clipping, I'd make sure it wasn't just dust from the perlite.

Lookin' great, friend, take care. :smoke:[/quote]

Hey pearl:D
    I think you might be right on with the perlite dust, still healthy and are rising up towards the sun as we speak. Ill keep an eye on them, always a bit quick with the scissors around here!

Hope your having a good weekend!

11. [quote name='"ODgrower"']u never seen the movie Gremlins Oz?

N1 pearl^ was thinking mebbe perlite dust too...looks like water drops tho don't it?....Oz you thinking evaporation marks from the epsom?
    my 2c = keep my eye on it, but let em sit.

And some pics for ya. Love a slope hey. This is vegge patch (lol needs work) with compost on high point.

Dug in channels from compost to most bottom part, then filled with gravel.

Sludgy poo at top feeds everything downslope :D

And see that raised bed in 1st pic? Permapine (copper chromated arsenic!!) post shed scraps. Corded drill with spade bit, then hammer in rio rod, easy as.

lol dude, ur wheelbarrow seen a thing or two?? :D :D[/quote]

Haha yeah I've seen it a hundred times!! Just a bit slow somedays...mostdays.. Man I loved that movie!
    Never have been a fan of rules tho;)

Could be splash from the first water too, had some Epsom in it because I forgot to mix any into this pot before planting.
    I didnt think it was a problem just wanted to make sure noone was like 'fuck that's........'
    All good:)

Your place looks awesome!!!! I can't wait to settle somewhere one day and get things looking like that! Love the raised bed!
    Seriously cool man, I'd be out there all day!

The wheelbarrow? Yeah it's seen better days;) we're both a bit fucked up so we just hang out looking at dope plants these days!

12. #113 ReggieG, Sep 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2012
    If its OK with you, I am gonna post pics here Oz.

Got a bit of a grow going here.....

13. [quote name='"ODgrower"']hey Oz, how's it goin?

any change? did you resist the call of the scissors? :D

lol, yep i'd be out there all day too!

hey just curious man: what's ur take on where ur phosphorous is at atm?

and did you see this?

Decriminalise cannabis, ecstasy to curb addiction: report - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Hope ur well m8,

OD[/quote]

You too OD , I'm well as up here!

Heheh yeah just left it alone, it's perking up now the tie is loosened a bit. Did the stem good having the top tied pointing right down a few times though, seems pretty thick.

Um phosphorus... In which plant? I don't really know much about much , probably shithouse I'd imagine in the bigger one, about one fan leaf a week yellows out and falls off.
    The small one seems to be lusher in search of a better word.
    Let me know what your thinking man I'd appreciate it.

I think it's about time they realised that prohibition doesn't work but I don't know what way I'd like to see it go.
    Honestly though I think just a headline like that is like tying a one winged duck to another one winged duck..dead duck.
    Id like to see more positive rather than less negative if that makes sense. Maybe to slow the rise in numbers of addiction per capita per year? Haha fuckers.

I either need one more pipe or one less.

14. [quote name='"ReggieG"']If its OK with you, I am gonna post pics here Oz.

Got a bit of a grow going here.....[/quote]

More than welcome Reggie anytime of course. Always keen to see what's going on down your way!

15. Few pics:

Attached Files:

16. big girl getting so fat!! love how she's forming oz.

P question was nothing...curious about how much P u reckon u got in there. Whatever it is works a treat!! :D

i really want a closer shot!!!

The fan leaf thing is normal, hey?....she wants babies that bad, she's pumping everything into bud production?

Haha, i would kinda like to see two one-armed ducks flying together!!

Yeah agree with you on the weird way they going with it...like lets make it legal because its bad??.

Whatever. That stupid thing won't go anywhere, surely. But we often follow america & the UK. Here's hoping we do that soon!:hello:

Take it easy old fella,

OD

17. [quote name='"ODgrower"']big girl getting so fat!! love how she's forming oz.

P question was nothing...curious about how much P u reckon u got in there. Whatever it is works a treat!! :D

i really want a closer shot!!!

The fan leaf thing is normal, hey?....she wants babies that bad, she's pumping everything into bud production?
    OD[/quote]

Closer shots coming up!

She's a practice plant so there's a whole lot of shit in there, all good though it seems:/, everything I've tried in that pot has gone into my home made mix so the rest should be alright this year too. Fingers crossed anyhow.. I'll go into more detail on what's in the mix when I get these lot going.

Ok pics...

Attached Files:

18. Hey Oz,

Oh, hell yes! I'd do her...in a heartbeat. :D

This is a practice plant? Where are the burnt margins, the crispy leaves, the ugly necrotic spots. You must be doing something wrong.

:p Just kidding...she looks great!

See ya...

19. When do you start up the new season seedlings?
    Here the seedlings are coping some cold and wind. Which is you know, bad.

Gee the chunk in the girl in the pics is impressive.

That's your ChunkDeluxe isn't it?