The organic progression commune

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by AKAoZ, Aug 12, 2012.

1. Ha just an NT joke OD ;) all the warning signs are in German yet it's always the German tourists getting chomped on.

The hammock's a bit of a stretch but yeah man I'm doin a lot of the feet up thing lately!

Still letting the runt seedling do its thing, still growing crinkly dry leaves but almost keeping up with the other one... its days are numbered though.

Girls filling out at a pretty good rate, thinking prob 4 weeks to go, don't remember exactly when she started.

Oz

Attached Files:

2. yum Oz :D

love how rigid + compact ur big girl looks up top!

such a healthy look and yeah she's filling out noice

uh-oh, ur gunna kill the trampled one?

hey the whole eurozone might declare war on us if we go around eating germans, hey!!

3. Haha I know right! Sure they've got bigger things to worry about over there.

The trampled one nah it's still trying, took a pic but cant post them, photo upload failed. I'll chuck em up when it's working again.

Chopped all the leaves off the crinkly one to see if the new growth comes through the same.

Sitting here contemplating what I can handle as to how many of what I pop, being the first day of spring and all:D

Hope your well man

Oz

4. Ya know mate, I feel priviledged to be able to converse with a bloke that lives in the biZZaro side of the world, as I live in the biZZaro side of the world to you. Spring has sprung and our summer as ended LOL. We are headed into winter and you blokes are sweet talking the Shelia's down to the billabong for a peek at the White Pointers :cool:

It's just kind of cool and sorta what Superman faced when he met his arch enemy and nemisis BiZZarO Man!

G'Day mate! Blue skies yo way :bongin::bongin::bongin: ... :smoking:

5. Yeah, that big girl is lookin' F.I.N.E. fine, oz. :smoke:

6. [quote name='"Possuum38North"']Ya know mate, I feel priviledged to be able to converse with a bloke that lives in the biZZaro side of the world, as I live in the biZZaro side of the world to you. Spring has sprung and our summer as ended LOL. We are headed into winter and you blokes are sweet talking the Shelia's down to the billabong for a peek at the White Pointers :cool:

It's just kind of cool and sorta what Superman faced when he met his arch enemy and nemisis BiZZarO Man!

G'Day mate! Blue skies yo way :bongin::bongin::bongin: ... :smoking:

[/quote]

G'day Poss! BiZZarO indeed! At least in bizzaro world i'd have meself a J.O.B and some better shocks!
    Sheilas? Billabongs? Sounds like you've played a game or two of knifey spoony before eh..

Keeping those motherfuckers honest over there man?
    Good to see you back.

Oz

7. [quote name='"pearl75"']
    Yeah, that big girl is lookin' F.I.N.E. fine, oz. :smoke:[/quote]

Just what I was telling her not 5 minutes ago;) thanks pearl!
    I'll have some pretty pics by the time the uploader is back online.

Looking real nice at your place too I see!
    Oz

8. Sounds like a pretty good contemplation Oz!

Reckon i might roll me one, pull up a chair out back, crack the 1st beer for the season and join ya :D

So far every day of spring has been a pearler!! :hello:

9. [quote name='"ODgrower"']

Sounds like a pretty good contemplation Oz!

Reckon i might roll me one, pull up a chair out back, crack the 1st beer for the season and join ya :D

So far every day of spring has been a pearler!! :hello:[/quote]

Could deff be stuck on less pleasant problems for sure;) Pull up a stool OD.

Same here, not a cloud here for almost 2 months I think!
    I tell ya what, no worries about mould and all the wet bullshit this time of year, think I'll be putting a few more out winter next year.

10. winter grow, man u really do live in paradise!

looks like you got a 2 plant on the spot fine happening up there?

(btw i checked SA law a while ago, one plant "MAY" be on the spot fine...discretionary dammit. missed that v important word!)

Nyway, thoughts were 1-2 big arse plants and ditch all ur scales/ bags etc?

What did you come up with?

No rush, i'm off to work (sigh)

Hope ur well m8ey.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k_IsvE111A]Solomon Burke-"Fast Train" from "Don't Give Up on Me" - YouTube[/ame]

11. [quote name='"ODgrower"']winter grow, man u really do live in paradise!

looks like you got a 2 plant on the spot fine happening up there?

(btw i checked SA law a while ago, one plant "MAY" be on the spot fine...discretionary dammit. missed that v important word!)

Nyway, thoughts were 1-2 big arse plants and ditch all ur scales/ bags etc?

What did you come up with?

No rush, i'm off to work (sigh)

Hope ur well m8ey.

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8k_IsvE111A[/quote]

Huh 2 plants! Tell me more OD!
    I don't know shit about the laws, thought we got a pretty good kick up the bum up here though, I find it all pretty hard to take seriously.
    No scales here tho man. I'm almost a hermit, I'd make a truly terrible pot dealer !!
    I wouldn't worry too much OD, just remember 'lose lips sink ships'.

10 -12oz would do me for the year really so i don't need monsters, and I do like being able to hide them if need be, so I'll stick to 15L pots for now I think.. Well that's the plan so far, could change;)

Choices are as follows:

GG Allin
    Super Deluxe
    Super Deluxe F2
    Super Deluxe chunkcross

I think I'll just pop 3 of each and choose the best , as long as I get one GG and one SD girl to go with I'll be happy, a nice male of either would be good too, and prob one girl to put to seed, so I'll aim at 4 or 5 keepers.

I think pics are working again, we'll see anyhow.
    The other seedling went into the compost, just kept growing crinkly leaves.

Have a good one man.

Oz

Attached Files:

12. Hey Oz,

That girl is budding up nice! Looks like they're going to be dense, too. :hello:

Is she fading a bit and losing some of her previous crispness? Or is it the light?

Might be time for another EWC/kelp tea?

See ya...

13. Hey Papa

Yeah man she gets fatter everyday!
    looking a bit strung out but the lights not great either , gave her a ewc/kelp slurry today anyhow , then watered the whole plant down with rainwater.
    The smell is seriously making my mouth water, sunny days here pw!

Oz

14. haha, no to worry^ if u have tight lips Oz, but you know me!! :D :D

I agree with an ounce a month....plenty.

Yeah i'll get you the law page i saw. They don't make it easy (!!) and i got nfi either really. But if you DO get an on the spot for 2 plants, reckon ur right up there for good mj laws.

Oh for back in the day where under 10 was all 'don't waste our time with this'!!

But u should check out the law, for sure. If you got a tiered penalty, 1 plant could be the difference between the cop who wants to fuck you giving a minor or major charge.

My vote is for the GG. Just to immortalise the legend. AKAsickbastarD :D :D

U heard the thing about GG? That his name is Jesus & that's how his brother pronounced it? Kinda sounds like crap, but then why would anyone need to make up anything about GG?!

Lol@me, what u mean i got loose lips?!!

Oh but wait :D, reckon 'crisp' was just the word i was after papa, nice one!

Not sure if u mean this, but something about Oz's girl kinda reminds me of a US marine at attention.

15. Hahaha OD ya funny bastard! Your smoko is still doin the job man?!

Lol I just meant that's why I don't worry about the law, if you tell no one , no one will know.
    Gonna have a bit of a look into it now though , the laws I mean... Lol funny bastard all this talk of ships and lips is reminding me of sailors!

16. sorry Oz, u just stepped over the gay line there :D

man, i am super bent as we speak :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: .and yeah, still the best bud in town...very very happy...absolutely going to grow it again.

I'll grab a pic if u like. Camera is broken tho :( have to be ipod

i was supposed to do something here. oh yeah, hang on.

17. #97 ODgrower, Sep 4, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    Oz m8 sorry! Of course i went str8 for the pic! :D :D

and i'm just too stoned to find it. Took me like 10 mins last time.

this is in line with what i was reading (the official version).

Remember it came from a govt. dept, but not health. Lemme come back to it.

This NCPIC site is not official: Cannabis and the law

This is pretty up to date. Its the Misuse of Drugs Act we want, with amendments...getting there!

http://www.youthlegalserviceinc.com.au/factsheets/CannabisLaws.pdf

ok here's the place we need:
    http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nt/consol_act/moda184/sch2.html

see traffickiable is - "not less than 5 nor more than 19 plants"
    and commercial is - "not less than 20 plants"

and pretty sure i saw the 2 plant thing in here somewhere b4. But point. if ur going 4 or 5, mebbe 4? U'd have to get the wrong cop AND the wrong judge, but still.

ok lol sorry oz...here it is:
    http://www.austlii.edu.au/au/legis/nt/consol_act/moda184/s20a.html

MISUSE OF DRUGS ACT - SECT 20A
    Definitions
    In this Part, unless the contrary intention appears:
    "offence" means an offence against:
    (a) section 7 where the prohibited plant is a cannabis plant and the number of plants being cultivated is not more than 2

Attached Files:

18. I'd take that to be one plant safe for you OD, I think you'd be trying hard getting a conviction recorded in SA for outdoor personal?
    Fuck em anyway man;)
    Just don't get caught!

19. A triple, but very OD-like post^ needs summary:

2 is cool, 4 is ok, 5 or more is risky

gutted m8 u get 2X the plants i do!!! :mad:

20. #100 AKAoZ, Sep 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2012
    Morning all, couple of quick pics.
    Girl looks better again, kelp and castings soaked for a couple of hours seemed to do the trick.
    And a bit of training for the seedling.
    Coffee time...

Oz

Edit: added a pic of my only pest control. There's about 4 or 5 of these live on the plant all the time.

Attached Files: