The Orange Juice Kid

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by watusippin?, Jun 22, 2009.

1. #1 watusippin?, Jun 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2009
    I have been told the story of the Orange Juice Kid many times over the past few years. I don't know if the story is true but the people I hear it from swear it is. I have decided to share the story with GC because 1. I am pretty high and have nothing to do and 2. because I want to know if it can even happen (I don't think so but ya never know i guess). So get some popcorn, pack a bowl, and enjoy the tale of... The Orange Juice Kid...

Once upon a time there was a kid. This kid was pretty popular and loved to party. You would always see him in the most comfortable chair in the house hitting a bunt or just pounding down shots. This kid soon starts to experiment with other drugs like E, acid, OC, ect... Never going over board with it but just having a good time.
    Well one night, at a party in town, this kid decides to take a couple hits of acid. He is feeling good and just enjoying it. But, somehow, this kid accidentally takes way too much acid and starts trippin balls. He starts to think that he is a glass of Orange Juice and shits bricks whenever someone comes within a couple feet of him. He fears that people are trying to drink him or they will accidenly tip him over. Now, instead of the acid wearing off he continues to trip out and continues to think that he is a glass of Orange Juice for days, then weeks, then months.
    Somehow this kid ended up on a permanent bad trip and always thought he was going to tip over.

(Now I called BS at the permanent trip part but the "ending" I am sure is bull shit)

Anyways I guess he was able to handle it okay one night and decided to go to another party. Most of the kids at the party knew not to fuck with him and just let him chill in a chair. But, this one kid comes over and gets to close. The Orange Juice kid starts to freak out and tells the kid not to tip him over. But, unfortently for the Orange Jice kid, the guy told him to "shut the fuck up" and then pushed him over. The Orange Juice kid fell over screaming "NOOOO!" until he hit the ground where he then went brain dead.

The end...

So I've been thinking about taking some natural acid but in the back of my mind I remember the Orange Juice kid and his permanent trip. Is is even possible to be stuck in a bad or even a good trip?

Like I said, I called BS at the permanent trip part but I figured what the hell... I'll jsut ask some guys/girls here with experience and knowledge on the subject instead of a couple fucked up girls at a party telling a story.

2. I'm pretty sure that's just a myth. As far as permanently tripping, yeah it can happen, its called LSD psychosis. It's basically when you trip so hard that you have a mental breakdown and you permanently go insane. I highly doubt a kid who "never goes overboard" could take enough acid to cause himself to go crazy, no matter how good the cid was, unless maybe he already had underlying mental issues.

3. Pardon me if this comes off as blunt, but that's the dumbest God-damned thing I've ever heard.

4. That's just a silly story dude.

5. It's completely a myth. You can't permanently trip. This is stuff D.A.R.E made up to scare you away from trying drugs.

6. Hahaha i enjoyed the story man :). Not sure whether its legitimate or not but thanks for the read.

Happy toking :smoking:

7. I am so glad I didn't make popcorn for that story.

8. I knew that was myth!! My gf told me that there is a kid at NYU that she goes to school with that thinks hes a glass of orange juice. Someone else once told me that too.

I thought it was bullshit from the start. How many kids that think theyre glasses of orange juice can there be lol?

9. Urban legend... that story has been around for 30+ years.

10. Not that this isn't a bullshit D.A.R.E.-tactic story,
    but you can permanently trip. My dad = proof.

11. i heard something similiar about an old man who had to wear a shower cap to bed cuz he thought hed spill if he didnt. it makes for an amusing story though.

12. :laughing:

HILARIOUS!

I remember wayyyy back in Middle School, my band teacher told me she "Had a friend who [insert OJ kid story]"

I love how people get so into the propaganda they begin to believe that they actually have friends.... err i mean friends that this shit happened to :p

13. a friend of mine's mom works at this mental place (sorry for the political incorrectness) and he supposedly is on a permanent trip from acid. im guessing he just suffers from psychosis and people get that mixed up with an acid trip... something like that.

nice story about the orance juice kid though

14. Can someone confirm this? Or is it just psychosis that is onset by LSD.

15. It's psychosis.

You can't "trip" forever. There is no mechanism in our brains that would allow that. Once it becomes a long-lasting type of issue, with delusions ("I'm a glass of orange juice") it becomes psychosis.

16. well, LSD can unlock mental disorders if taken enough by the wrong person, so it may be possible

there are people out there too that think they are something they are not, like an animal or inanimate object or whatever their crazy brian manages to think up

so yes, it is possible, but i'm not sure this one instance is true or not

17. Yes, but then it's just psychosis, not an eternal 'trip'

18. yeah if u want an eternal trip u should take an 8 1/2" x 11" sheet

that'll last u a good long time