The Opinion Of An Idiot

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by budjones, May 7, 2013.

1. Marijuana fight doesn't end with California Supreme Court's ruling: Opinion - Press-Telegram

Warning. You might want to partake of the herb before reading what this idiot has to say about marijuana legalization.

"There is an old saying. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. California will not be fooled again. The game is up and we are readying our defenses to take back our communities and push the drug legalization groups back into the dark shadows from they came from. Join us at the Coalition for a Drug Free California."

" from they came from"? What? Does anyone know where these idiots from they came from?

"So what? Well, that's exactly my point. Bring it on, pot heads."
    This statement from the author makes me so [​IMG] but then i think, wait this guy is an idiot,so i pack a bowl and chill.

" Paul Chabot is president of the Coalition for a Drug Free California."
    Which makes him the official president of idiots.

2. Yea, let's make california drug FREE by driving weed back into the dark shadows. Because if it's not in stores, nobody is using it. :rolleyes:

This ruling is a minor setback, if that. Next general election CA is going the way of CO. And Colorado is going to have a similar law, but the ban will have to pass a vote. I see no problem with that. Some folks might have to drive to another city, but oh well. Alcohol is still like that in the ozarks.

I always find it interesting to look up these editorial authors. 9/10 times they have some big business stake in prohibition. This guy was drug czar adviser, and has written a book titled "the eternal battle against evil" (he being good, and drugs evil, or course). Prohibitionist through and through, but I bet he still enjoys a nice fat rail off a hooker's ass on the weekends. :)

3. Duh, if you get rid of dispensaries people will stop smoking weed. Because before dispensaries, there weren't stoners.

4. California will legalize recreational weed soon anyway. Lol at this guy's logic. Let's get safe operating business's shut down so the cartels and drug dealers can make all the profit!=every prohibitionist ever

5. hahha..hahaha.... if you remove dispensaries,people will stop taking drugs! that inevitable. I can not think the situation.....:p