The "Opiate Rush"

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by indica_x, Aug 5, 2008.

1. If your an opiate user you know the "opiate rush" where after snorting or even eating a high dose of opiates/opiods you get that rush of warm goodness all over your body. My tolerance to oxycodone is pretty damn high ive been averaging at least 50-60mg+ a day for the last week. The thing is i have never been able to achieve that opiate rush even after today where i finally acquired some heroin for the first time and snorted about 10-15mg and on top of that i snorted 15mg of oxycodone but no rush. So blah long story short do you ever get that rush back or is it like the "giggles" you get from weed where after you've done it so many times you just never get it back?

2. increase your dose...

3. the first time i did oxy i did kept having to do more ended up doing like 70mgs cuz i kept chasing the rush the only thing you can do is take more but i cant advocate that now can i

4. Sounds fun but be careful addiction can creep up on you, I heard if u iv it there is a great rush

5. Try Opana.

My general rule is by the time you develop a tolerance to a hard drug, it's time to take a break from it.

6. iv heroin for the amazing rush.

then quit.

7. your just chasing the dragon dude, quit while you're ahead
    if you think your invincible like i did, go ahead an shoot up dope and oxy and all the good opiates, the rush is like no other. IMO its pointless to snort that shit when u can IV it.
    but be prepared for the pain that is addiction, cause no doubt, you will get addicted, and you will suffer
    but its your choice my friend, not ours.

8. What does the opiate rush feel like?

9. my man, try chasing the dragon with an OC.

let that shit run though, you cant let it sit like H, its gotta keep moving on the foil.

holy fuck. IMO snorting is a COMPLETE waste, as i have fallen in love with the OC smoke.:eek:

but like, if i snort 40mg ill be chill as fuck and zonin out hard, but if i smoke a 20mg, ill be MORE fucked.

i keep my tolerance down and my paper up so i dont do it often anymore.

10. chasing the dopeamine dragon huh. doesn't sound like fun to me.

11. Its probably becuase of your tolerance or you didn't do enough. I dont think you should be chasing the rush though you will probably be always wanting it again after your first time and thats not fun. If your doing OC daily you probably already need to get that in check man chill out for a while dont let opiates grab you by the balls.

12. i miss those weed giggles :(

13. #13 d-block305, Aug 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2008

thats crazy yo. smoking pills wit nasty fillers. I knew a kid that smoked roxies and herd too many stories, and the curiosity killed the cat, im rxed roxicodone so i smoked one, and honestly didnt feel shit, and i know how to do it, i did it with this girl thats an oxy smokin fiend. weird how its a hit or miss

opiates are great, but they suck when your rxed and really need them, tolerance builds fast, people always askin if you can have some, people that dont understand my condition think im a fiend because im rxed such a strong pk, w/e fuck haters

14. i think i really need to try opiates.... one time thing though, i hear its fucking addictive. not good.

15. IV it but i mean, we all know where that leads to. i didnt even know you can chase oc

16. ya i picked up 20 40oc's to try to make money but now im just doing them all nonstop for the last week and half im barely even feelin a opiate rush now cause my bodys so used to it, but i kno wat ur sayin its wat gets people hooked that blanket of warmth that hits u after u rail a pill

17. You know you never catch the dragon, right?

18. Theres no true rush unless you IV.. the people warning about addiction and suffering are dead on. you dont realize it until its got you but its really easy to catch a habit. I started off popping hydros, tried oxys a couple times. then went to sniffing dope, then tried shooting and havent stopped shooting since, that was like 4-5 months ago. Its mainly the rush i'm addicted to and with my tolerance the high following the rush wheres off quickly. Even with my tolerance as long as the dope is decent and i do a full bag shot ill usually rush, just it never compares with the first times unless i do a lot or the shits real potent.