The opiate addiction/methadone/suboxone thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Jamtastic, Sep 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok, this thread;
    http://forum.grasscity.com/pandoras...boxone-methadone-opiate-addiction-thread.html

was moved until it would be reviewed, back when the pandora's box has that big change,

I'm not going to argue with you, but I ask one thing.

Will you please lock it, and allow people to view it. Give me a few days to archive it like I did other threads, then I promise I will tell you, and you can move it back away. Give me 2 says max to do it if you want, I can do it in under 1, but I have a life.

I know you guys are people too, and compassionate. I spent so much time on that thread, Please, from the bottom of my heart, just let me archive it to my hard drive. Theres no harm in that,

Thank you,.
    -Jamtastic

2. The rules are the rules. You have to understand we can't bend them just because one person asks nicely. It doesn't work like that dude.

If we make this thread public again then the last couple months of cleaning up the city to rid it of all talk of other drugs would be for nothing.

All i can suggest is sending a PM to RMJL. I wouldn't get your hopes up tho.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.