The only way I can admit that marijuana has hurt me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by forgot, Feb 28, 2009.

1. Coming to my senses, I will admit it....

This happened a few weekend ago:

I woke up one morning and my ribs hurt like shit. I couldn't think of why they were hurting and then I figured it out: I laughed way too hard the previous night.

Damn this hurtful drug. :smoking:

Reason (the previous night):
    There was nothing going on so I called up my best friend to see if he wanted to burn. Of course, he was down and came after work. I freaked a black and mild and had it packed tight and full as a spliff. He matches it with two bowls, one with keif. We do all three in a row and go inside baked and proceeded to watch a little bit of t.v. Eventually the anti-drug commercial where the little girl on the bike "gets hit" by the car pulling out of the drive-thru came on. We laughed a bit after it was over.

I get the idea to re-wind it through the DVR (or whatever the hell it is) and turn off the volume. We end up improving through the commercial and it was hilarious. I don't know how many times we did it but I was laughing practically the whole time. I looked at the clock and we had been re-winding and doing it for a little over an hour.

May sound lame, but it was fun.

2. Hell yeah.

I always laugh at that commercial too.

3. awsome story +rep. god i love weed and everything to do with it. what a wonderfully glorious plant

4. An hour? damn...

5. haha thats awesome dude. good times, me and my friends would watch TV and guess what drug so and so character was on:D +rep