Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

The only side effect weed gives me

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Whatpottt123, Aug 29, 2019.

1. It is paranoia. I think i have figured out why i get paranoid on weed. It's cause weed makes you more creative in every aspect INCLUDING your fear response. herb makes you try crazy ideas in art but also makes you perceive crazy things like 'omg what if the neighbor calls the cops on me for a joint' then i get my 1oz confiscated if cops storm in!

2. Depends a lot upon if you are smoking sativa or indica, what strain and your understanding or perception of reality imo

3. #3 Skyjester, Aug 29, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
    Yes. And quantity. Whatpottt, if even small amounts of weed make you paranoid, the problem is you and not the weed and you should find another recreational drug to enjoy.

But remember that too much weed will tend to make anyone paranoid. The most common mistake I've seen over the years is people who smoke until they feel something. By then it's way too much. Smoke just a tiny amount (one small hit or two at most) and simply wait an hour.

4. I thought you said it gave you bronchitis

• Like Like x 1
  5. also increased appetite.... :jump::jump::jump::jump:

6. [​IMG]

i'm going to go get a chicken sandwich

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Yo....that Popeye's chicken sandwich was OFF DA CHAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. yes Popeyes was why i was feeling chicken sandwiches but it was closed.

9. Nice picture of Google again dude lol, invest ur money in a camera instead of buying fast food & then u can take pictures of all this weed u smoke to show us all:laughing:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I dont take anyone serious with "brew" and "666" in their monikers.

11. Versus Whatpottt123?

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. If you ask me, the reason weed makes people paranoid is fairly straightforward.

When in a state of psychosis, paranoia is a common symptom.

The body produces a natural antipsychotic, anandamide, in response to psychotic symptoms.

THC binds to anandamide receptors, rendering them less sensitive. THC use has also been linked to lower anandamide levels.

Thus THC can bring out pre-existing psychotic symptoms, in an otherwise healthy individual.

13. Why do you use it?

14. if you stopped thinking like that then you wouldnt be paranoid problem solved ez

15. You may want to try a strain with some CBD in it!

"Action of cannabidiol on the anxiety and other effects produced by delta 9-THC in normal subjects." Action of cannabidiol on the anxiety and other effects produced by delta 9-THC in normal subjects. - PubMed - NCBI where "It was verified that CBD blocks the anxiety provoked by delta 9-THC".

"Impact of cannabidiol on the acute memory and psychotomimetic effects of smoked cannabis: naturalistic study" Impact of cannabidiol on the acute memory and psychotomimetic effects of smoked cannabis: naturalistic study | The British Journal of Psychiatry | Cambridge Core where "The low-cannabidiol group had higher ratings of anxiety than the high-cannabidiol group".

Most modern cannabis has been bred for just THC, which has caused a drop in CBD levels since they are both made from the same precursor compound, CBG.

Granny

• Agree Agree x 1