the only reason it's illegal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by herb4lyfe, Jul 4, 2010.

1. #21 JoshSaysYeah, Jul 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2010
    And the only reason it is still illegal, believe it or not. Is because of the "secret" government that really runs the world letting the war on drugs continue. Along with other important topic to try and distract the masses from what they are really doing which is way more important that this drug war. The trillions of dollars that suddenly went "missing" from the federal reserve, is going into making underground bases because they know more than we do, and probably have inside info from outside sources about the destruction starting 2012.

^ we really need some kind of "reverse" habeas corpus.

2. fucking agreed. when i stop and think about all the potential marijuana has and the fact that its still illegal for no good reason it just makes me FURIOUS. +rep

3. You've got to be fucking kidding me, or being sarcastic. 2012 is a myth, judged by the Mayan and Aztec calendars, which end on (a date I forget) in 2012. What you fail to realize, is that this is when they would have 'renewed' the calendar, had their culture etc. not gone extinct. Thank you, and please, keep this forum free from 2012 paranoia, it's things like that which will help keep it illegal, the government thinking we're all idiots.

4. #24 tke.burn, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
    What about people driving high as shit on prescription pills? What do cops do with those fellas nowadays? They should only arrest people who are driving recklessly and endangering other people, not because they're 'high'.

5. Are there flying cars in the future too? Seeing as you came from there and know what will or will not happen. And Im not basing that one any "myths". I'm a realist, I base my thoughts on factual evidence and science. You are ignorant and have no right to talk about something you have never looked into :wave:

6. #26 iampolluted, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2010
    the world is ending in 2012? i though you were a realist? realists can't see into the future (this means you and anyone else) any more than the dude you just flamed for ripping on your real "story". one that you've been able to back up with stacks of facts....

sorry man i love weed and metal too, but i can't read the examiner and claim it as fact.

edit: what the fuck is reverse habeas corpus?

Habeas corpus is a legal action through which a person can seek relief from unlawful detention.

7. All good points, im not completely sure this is true though

Think about how many pot dealers there are in a country, now say weed became legal and there selling it in stores etc. all of a sudden none of those people are making money either putting them on unemployment or looking for jobs and eventually there wont be enough jobs raising the death toll in the counrty and therefore thrusting the economy back into a great depression.

:smoking:wo thats some deep shit :D

8. Ummm ..... What about all the jobs it would create in the stores that start selling it?

I think I would rather buy my pot from a store than a dealer anyway.

9. i'd be a self employed, full time grower (not everyone can grow good pot)....i have more fun in my closet than i do anywhere, other than my bedroom.

10. why do you even argue if somebody's crazy enough to believe that a calendar running out means the end of the world let them were all entitled to our own opinions i do agree 100% about the secret government tho that shits a common sense fact

11. thats not really true tho if it was legal you could just sell it for cheaper than what they would sell it in stores and plus most people would go thru dealers cause they wouldent have to pay taxes and the taxes on a dub would prolly be like 10 bucks or something crazy

12. The only reason it's illegal is because some asshole had to bash on something to create the DEA. The reason it's still illegal is because of all the hoopla that surrounds it. Although it is slowly gaining its reputation back.

Just to clarify, Cali's Prop 9 includes a $50USD/OZ. tax, correct?