The one thing that ruined Gears3 for me. (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Mischevious-Man, Sep 29, 2011.

1. OK, so the one thing that ruined the campaign for me, was that Dom never came back... I thought he'd jump out while driving, but i guess not. So basically Dom died, which ruined the game for me because he was my favorite character, and his personality is what kept me playing through the series and reading the books. Anyone else got their opinion on this?

2. I just cant figure out why the queen is a human? They dont rver tell you!

3. if it had been baird that died, i would have started cheering. i understand his dialogue is supposed to be sarcastic but it feels like a five year old wrote and then delivered all of his dialogue.

4. [quote name='"prescott44"']if it had been baird that died, i would have started cheering. i understand his dialogue is supposed to be sarcastic but it feels like a five year old wrote and then delivered all of his dialogue.[/quote]

Baird is my favorite character. Ever since getting a head shot on gears 1 with him and hearing "lobotomized!"
    But if this thread is to complain about gears, the sawn off shotgun :( I hate that gun in KotH. You roll in the circle with it and pull the Triger and boom. Instant kills. No skill. At least in other playlist it's more defendable but in king of the hill you have to be in the circle and they can run in before you have a chance to kill them. I wish they would have a classic gears playlist without that gun.

5. He had to sacrifice himself for the group to continue on. He realized that if he didn't blow up the fueling station, the whole group would've died. He basically ensured that the group could go on and fight to try and win the war.

6. I kinda hoped that more main characters would die.

I hate happily ever after stories, too redundant.

7. I agree with MLG on that note, growing up (figuratively) with the xbox 360 and Gears of War give you a kind of... almost like a passion for the characters. You feel their pain after a while, for example marcus' Dad dying or Dom giving his own life selflessly to save the whole..

Ill admit, the moment The truck crashed into the fuel tank and Mad World started playing -- a few manly tears trickled down my face. Two best friends... Should never be separated for life the way marcus and Dom were. R.I.P - Dominic Santiago

On another note, i wish they'd killed off baird. the Irritating, sarcastic blondie got old after gears 2. As for Cole and marcus after the game finishes, well marcus + Anya = babies, and Cole should just go back and play thrashball

"Whoo! yea! Bring it 'awn sucka' - this ma' kind of shit!"