The one thing I don't like about vaporizers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by PassTheGrass, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Is when you get the herb grinded, packed in the bowl, got the music/ show set up, bubbler filled with water, ready to get high. And bazinga, the vape is turned off.

2. The other night i had to turn on my solo like 4 times last night because when i would turn it on and wait for it to heat up i would forget about it lol, and then it beeps and lets me know that is been shut off. Helpful lol.

3. thats why i have a log vape ready to go 24/7 :)

4. luckily they heat up quick so as to keep me from throwing it out a window

5. Log Vapes FTMFW.

6. Pay your electric bill.

7. My eq stays on 24/7

8. My ssv stays on too. Never had this problem. Even if it was off, the time it takes me to grind and pack is more than enough.

9. I've never had this issue with either my Volcano or my iOlite. I'm not even sure what the issue is to be honest.

10. This is the issue. I keep it on, but just turn it all the way down. So I'll have everything set up ready to go, bowl ground and packed, and I'll put the wand into the vape, and the vape will be cold.

I just always forget that I have to preheat it. I smoke a lot as well and there is no preheating involved in that, so I just always forget. :p

11. So you're saying you don't like the vape because you have a poor memory?

Okay man.

12. the vape gives me a poor memory, it's a viscous circle

13. I'd love to be suspended in a viscous circle, with my solo.

14. Soooo.....dont turn it down?

15. Vicious, not viscous, unless you are swimming in BHO.

16. This is why I have a CRZ and a HI. They are on 24/7 so I can hit them when needed :)