The one that got away.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Feb 19, 2011.

1. I am only 21 and already I am accomplishing my dreams and reaching the success I want. I don't feel complete though. I miss my first true love. I met her through an ex gf actually. We hit it off perfect. She was everything I wanted hot, smart, funny, and amazing personality. I was in love. I was 19 when all this went down. I had everything the perfect girl and a great future ahead. We talked everyday and we were in seprarable. These were the best times of my life. Kissing her was amazing. She was everything to me. After a while we went different paths. She went to college and I moved to south florida. I missed her greatly and wanted to be with her so bad. The spark died. When I was with her I was happy. I have never met a girl quite like her. Then a few months back she texted me and said her love for me died. I thought my heart died that day. I am depressed as shit. I am drunk as fuck right now and really miss her alot. I wish I could have her back. I would do anything to get her back. Man this sucks. I made this thread cuz this is same day we met. Man it hurts. Maybe I wouldn't be such a cold person if she was around. Who else has a one that got away story.

2. [​IMG]

I think everyone will always have a soft spot for their first love.

3. damn i miss her. I just wanna feel complete again. Only girl I loved and gave my heart too.

4. The only one that got away was only making room for the better person to enter my life. ;)

It took a while to get over it, but once I came to peace with myself the man of my life and I crossed paths. We have been happily ever since, and the one that got away just made me strong enough to be where I am now.

5. Yea man but I miss this chick. She was perfect for me. I loved her with all my heart and my heart was shattered. Her love for me "died" I did everything for her. I could have literally married this chick and I never say that.

6. not cool man. be nicer

7. I was trying to make op laugh..

8. u failed.. again :p

9. My humor is just not appreciated.

10. Its ok guys. I am so drunk i didn't even get the picture or comment at first lol. Man this sucks tho. I really want her back. Its like there is a lot of shit in this world you can work hard to earn but the love of a good woman is hard to find. I am kind of an asshole so I guess I deserve it. I just feel all thats missing in my life is love.

11. the past is the past.. recollect when ur 81.

live for today, not yesterday

12. I'm getting trailed around like a fucking puppy dog right now by a chick I care about very much.
    It is really really starting to piss me off, this is not going to last much longer.

13. yea man. I will find a chick eventually who can give me love. I just feel so fucking alone sometimes. The lonlieness is the worst. ALL YOU DUDES WITH CHICKS WHO LOVE YOU I ENVY YOU.