"The one that got away" thread, post about that special someone who you missed out on

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Blaze, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Remember that special guy or gal back in the day, where you knew you wanted to make a move and were just to shy or embarrassed?

Well one of my favorite bands, Coldplay, released a new single a couple of days ago and it made me remember her :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G4isv_Fylg&ob=av2e]Coldplay - Paradise - YouTube[/ame]

Please share :smoke:

I think I might give her a call, life is too short right?

2. Yes, I am bumping my own thread...fuck you I am interested in your lives so communicate.

3. haha nice. 4:20 is the length lol

4. actually its 4:21. nice try though.

5. This is a depressing thread :(

6. call her now!

7. shit yea. cuda sworn i saw 4:20 at first

8. the song shiver is about the same thing

9. Bitch put me in the friend zone. Mary Jane never put me in the friend zone.

10. I got with the wrong one and that. Right one is waiting on me ;)

11. #11 ChillinOnRoofs, Oct 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2011

I remember it like yesterday..

I think I might call her up too, you and this song has inspired me OP. :love:

EDIT: Lmao you think she'll remember me? It's been 8 years...

12. I broke up with her beacause she wouldn't put out. 16 year old horniness. We stated friends for a few years she put out trying to get me back. I thought she just wanted meaningless sex. She got a new bf they've been at it a few years. I'm happy for her just feel sorry for myself sometimes. Something tells me she would be happier with me but hell what can u do.

13. You never know :smoke:

14. yeah buddy...

little did i know she was about to dump her bf as i was making arrangements to transfer schools. then she goes to tell me she had feelings for me but didnt want to do anything because we would be to far apart.

a rational thought so i dont blame her.

but she was all that i wanted, blonde, blue eyes, smart, thoughtful and amazing.

i always wonder how it would've been if we did date. too bad shes dating someone right now and they look happy so its all good .

but damn... sometimes i cant help but think about her.

15. Yea I remember her... The white buffalo, ... White buffalo

16. But only like 2 people have shared

17. You never know . . . my high school crush made the move to get in touch w/ me many years later. We both have marriages falling apart, but he tells me that he knew several years ago that he wanted me to be the woman he loved. What will the future bring? Who knows? But I DO know that neither of us ever forgot the other!

18. Bitch missed out on me more than anything!

19. ahh, i just posted another post about him a couple days ago... this guy was pretty much one of my best friends, i smoked and chilled with this kid every single day, did everything with him. never hooked up with him tho.. always kinda thought it wouldnt be worth fucking up the friendship. hes pretty much the guy of my dreams tho. a few months after i met him, he told me he was movin back to his hometown. he also told me i was the first person he told he was leaving, we spent every chance we could together for the next month or two until he left. he always talked to other girls, and i talked to other guys, and even tho we both knew it, we never really talked to each other about it. but i was with him pretty much all the time. when the day for him to leave finally came, i was the last person he saw before he left, with a promise that i will find a way to come see him this winter somehow. and now he's gone, i cried, i was so upset that i never told him how i felt, but at that point, i didnt want to make saying goodbye weird. i still text him and talk to him on facebook a lot, as soon as i come up with enough money for gas and spending money, i am going to go see him, but im poor and its going to cost like 500 bucks :(. he even told me a few days ago that he is kindof thinking about moving back here after he finishes college. ughhhh, hes the perfect guy! everythingg i want. i really hope i get to see him again, and hopefully soon, but in a way im scared, and soo excited, whats going to happen when i go halfway across the country just to hang out with him?! like what if i hook up with him... ugh idk but im crazy about this kid! i really hope hes not gone from my life forever