The one guy that died from Marijuana

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stalageth, Jun 1, 2011.

1. If you turned out to actually try that "Smoke 1500 joints in 30 minutes" thing, and you died.... Do you think people would look up to you, or feel like your death is a burden since now there's scientific evidence that someone died from Marijuana.

Personally, When I smoke WAYY too much for my tolerance and I'm bugging it, I say to myself, "If I die here, now, I will become the biggest Marijuana badass the world has seen!"

2. Probably a lot of people would hate you

3. this is dumb

4. Would you even notice yourself dying?

5. You would die from the smoke inhalation long, long, long before you die from THC intake.

6. Better yet, you know those tests the government, (and everyone else, actually) uses as "Evidence" That Cannabis kills brain cells? The monkeys they used in that test, you know, the ones they made smoke 60+ "Columbian-Strength" Joints within 5 minutes through a gas mask, how high do you think those monkeys got?

7. They didn't get high, they died mate.

8. #8 Walter White, Jun 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2011
    They got stoned as FUCK first, which makes for the most baller deaths of all time.

9. It took them a while to die, it didn't just happen as they were hitting the bong. They died over the course of a month. That means those monkeys were alive while they were high. They were probably SO HIGH.

10. Yeah but they were high as fuck before they died :cool:

11. Not entirely true. They definitely got high.

dying came afterwards

12. it's called oxygen deficiency

13. ... The monkeys died due to the securely locked mask where they pumped MJ smoke into them without the monkeys breathing oxygen, lack of oxygen was the cause of death not because of THC poisoning

14. Semantics my dear Watson, Semantics.

*SNIIIIIIIF*

15. like some other guy said you would just burn out your lungs with smoke and die from lung failure and oxygen depravation...probably cave in your lungs. So its really the smoke that wil get you

16. Youd die from something other than a thc if you tried to smoke 1500 joints in 30 minutes. Think before you post.

17. In my depression days, I contemplated trying it on a 420 but I chicken'd out. I had it all planned out too.

Start with edibles. Eat until your stomach is full. Edibles usually take a while to kick in, so this part is probably the easiest. Wash it down with a bottle of thc tincture. Then have like 80 joints rolled up. Start smoking them back to back until you pass out. Then have a friend insert a joint in your nose every other breath. Have another friend coat your arms and legs in thc creams and whatnot. Something like this:
    :devious:;):rolleyes::):wave::smoke::hello::p :cool::eek::(:confused::eek:

18. What if, what if, what if .... Its impossible.

19. Pretty sure this was suppose to be hypothetical and you are all bashing it as impossible. How about this you ate a weed brownie with so much concentrated thc you could die.

Anyways, I'd personally feel like shit if I was the first to die of a pot OD, but yes you would be a legend and a hero, I mean you got so high you died. You were officially the highest man alive for a short period of time, how cool is that.

20. I'm guessing you'd fall asleep before finishing even 200 j's