The Old Lady Next Door (True Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Oddyball, Oct 18, 2008.

1. That was an awesome tale, Oddyball. :D

2. Hahaha awesome on paper.

Update:

Sadly, this keeps going on. Now, I know that it was somewhat my fault for ensuing this venture with her, knowing that I could run into a few complications (as many of you forewarned me of). Yet I feel she is taking it too far now.

I went out to blaze it a while ago, came inside, posted on GC and made my way back out for my second bowl. I went to blaze in my backyard (hers is directly over my gate). As I was lighting up my bowl, looking around, I lite it up to take a hit and I heard a voice. Scared the shit out of. I quickly put the piece in my pocket and reached in for a smoke to disapate any smell.

Guess who was over the fence? Her. She just said "hi chris" like she knew I was there - but she is short, and her fence is taller than her. And hers isnt even a fence, it's a brick wall. Her voice was cold and meloncally. Like listening to your mother say your name when she's super pissed at you: "Get in here christian!". Yeah, it had that ring to it. :(

3. Man, if i was you i'd go over there right now and get a bj....

4. I think he has a better chance of getting an af, not a bj

5. hahahahahahahahahaha

6. pretty sure he would just run into the same complications as before

but good plan, brah

7. This lady sounds craaaaaAAAAaaazy!

I'd move. :bolt:

8. Wow that is really fucking weird dude, she said she'd do anything, you should have just fucked her there, but wow, this is terrifying!

9. Or to get rid of her you could tell her you got some STD...lol

10. That'd probably turn her on. 0.0

11. Here's what you do:

Get really high, I mean RIPPED. Maybe take a couple shots or something to calm your nerves. Go outside for a cigarrete about the time you would expect her to be out there hawking you.

When you go outside, light up the cig and lean against your house or something. When you see her walk outside, she's going to look at you. Don't look away. Give her a good stare, take a drag, and flick your cig away.

Walk over to her porch and tell her "Let's go bitch, we're ending this." She's into the domination stuff so this will probably just get her really hot. Get her inside, but don't say anything else to her. She may be a little off-edge because she probably won't be expecting this so she'll probably try to make some small talk. As soon as she opens her mouth push her against the closest large object (Counter, couch, bed, wall, whatever) and kiss her deeply for about a minute, get her out of breath.

Then, wherever you are, push her down onto the couch, the bed, the floor, whatever and just fuck her brains out. She won't resist you. Pull her hair, maybe choke her a little while you're fucking her (not serial-killer like, but hot-sex like) and just fuck her really good. Tire that bitch out. When you're done, leave her lying wherever she is and get up and leave without saying a word.

Then, your free to go back whenever you want and free to be a straight up asshole to her if she comes begging for more.

Come back and tell me how that goes =P

12. Do it.
    Theres an older woman in my neighborhood, who i've been thinking about seducing for a while.
    Same with the maid.

13. Go up there and tap, tap that ass.

14. Find someone else to take your place.

Like your buddy did with you. :D

15. Oh shit I just read the update damn man shes a freaky girl, way to freaky, I wouldnt' want to Fuck with that shit.

16. I do NOT know what Guilty Concsience has to do with this...
    Especially that verse.

17. I honestly think this is really good advice, and this is what I'd do.
    +rep for the nice plan.

18. Do what I'm gonna do and get a tattoo on your ass that says "one way exit". No but seriously, that is some fucked up shit, but I believe you. She sounds super creepy man and I'm glad you didn't get completely cuffed by her. Uhhh, and the shit where she keeps saying "hi chris", thats super creepy... make sure you lock your doors at night. The sad part is I'm serious... Any updates?

19. Do this..but before you leave take a camera out of your pocket and get us a goddamned picture:p