The Old Lady Next Door (True Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Oddyball, Oct 18, 2008.

1. If he did get handcuffed and left by the bed we might never know what happened.

2. Yeah we would.

It would be in the news. :D

3. Post up on that cougar...just be sneaky as hell about it:eek:

4. shit, now yall got me worried with the whole handcuffed thing. i vote that if hes not back with his crazy ass story in 24 hours, we might have to start a stoner search party. i just remember joe dirt all to well... IT PUTS THE LOTION ON ITS SKIN! daaaang.

5. You know that scene was a parody of the silence of the lambs, right? I wont be a dick about that though.
    Haha but listen to yourself. A stoner search party? That would last 12 minutes and inevitably end up at a Quiktrip.

6. oh man how funny/shitty would it be if the husband for some reason is a stoner and ends up reading this haha
    stoner thought^^

7. agreed, but if worse comes to worse i still think there is some kinda code we gotta follow, like no milf hunter left behind. and before somebody busts my balls for not knowin if shes a mom, i think its fair i get to call her one since she is easily old enough to even be his mother. plus how much sweeter does the story about fucking the milf next door sound compared to fucking the old lady next door.

and i had no idea that was a silence of the lambs thing, seen both movies and i guess it just flew right over my head. but im still gonna have to go with the joe dirt quote, cause it makes me laugh and well, joe dirt rules.

8. Guys.....

I....

I'm tanted.

I'll tell you all the story in a bit - I need a uh... I need a shower.

9. OH MY GOD, I HAVE BEEN WAITING UP ALL NIGHT FOR THIS! WOOT! haha, ok I haven't but i'm glad i'm still up! Lmao omg let us know.

10. Pssh, you loved it.;)

11. 1. Fuck her, take pics.
    2. Threaten to show her husband if you doesn't pay you, ALOT.
    2. Profit.

12. Damn, I wish I'd jumped in this thread a little earlier - reading through it I saw all the warning signs of taint.

13. Wellll????

14. pardon me for being skeptical but this all smells of bullshit. atleast the him supposedly actually going through with it part

15. ^Why? It doesn't seem like anything that's far out of the normal human experience.
    Older women can be horny. Young men can be horny and stupid.
    We'll see if he feels like giving us some more details when he's done shampooing his pubic hair :p.

16. ...Oh yeah, and sometimes your gay friend pimps your 48 yr old neighbor, who's bought toys for the occasion.
    Okay, maybe it smells *a bit* like I stepped in something over here :D. It's been entertaining either way.

17. Wow i just stumbled upon this thread, and wow. I need an answer, wether its true or not lol

18. So I'd love to know what happened...

19. did she turn you out?

20. Probably inside out!