The Old Lady Next Door (True Story)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Oddyball, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Think of it this way man. It ain't going anywhere and you can have some time to scope out her husbands schedule.

No need to hide it, just deny it.

Attached Files:

2. Hit that shit son! Oh man. Why would you even have to ask people if this is worth it? I would already be over there wearin that bitch out!

3. Hit that shit. Why's it your problem if she's married? It's not your fault if their marriage is fucked up, might as well go get some. Haven't been laid in a year? Then why the hell is this even a question?! Hit it once, all day, do some kinky shit, then stop. The hubby finds out, who gives a shit? Not your problem. Your 22 yo ass could surely whoop him if he starts shit.

Go get some!

4. LOL AHAHAH ROFL

FUNNIEST SHIT STORY EVER MAN1! LOL

whips out 2 dildos sitting indian style, man ru trippin or sumtin?>

5. Dude, she might let you pee in her butt.....

6. make her pay you

7. Lol

I'd hit that like once.

And stop by for a quickie every couple of weeks.

There's something to be said for the husband finding out. Like that other guy said, not worth catching a round to the temple.

8. whatever you do... DO HER!

9. You know you're friend is already banging her, right?

10. Shes DTF man.

DOWN TO FUCK!:p

I think I would hit it once and never again.

11. hah two ideas worth considering . bottom line- tap that shit shouldnt need to ask

12. if her husband doesn't see her often then try it i guess. she has no proof if you do bang her

13. the difference between me and you is i'd be so drained of bodily fluids i couldnt walk home let alone make a thread about it

but you do what you want

14. normally id say go for it, you only live once right. but you do have a tricky ass situation, i think were gona need a pic on which to base our final decision

15. agreed with the last comment, NEED a PICTURE!!!!!!!

16. Update;

My buddy is gay for one thing, so that idea is out the window. But he did come over today and he said he spoke with her this morning. She bought a leash at a sex store, a collar, she also bought an anal plug, hand cuffs and a leather bondage mask - for me.

.............. yeah.

17. You got to be fucking with me....pics or all of this is B.S.

18. Yeah dude, Im just gonna walk up into her room with a camera and say 'hey, for no apparent reason I have this camera, I'd also like you to lay out all of that shit you bought so I can snap photos of it for no reason at all."

My friend doesn't lie, but I haven't seen this stuff myself. I think I'm going to go over tonight and like mess around with her, but I don't know if I want to have sex with her. If I CAN get some photos with my camera phone, I will. But I'm not going to make it all obvious like "hey bitch, smile!"

19. agreed getta pic ASAP

20. Video Camera? lol.