The old lady and the dildo.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stoned budda, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Over the weekend i got trapped into volunteering to supervise a church youth group consisting of 3 teens in the task of cleaning up a few elderly members yards, you know raking leaves and shit.

The house we were at there lives this lady, I'd say shes at least 80, a big woman, husbands dead.

As i was standing there observing the teens raking and mowing, i saw one of the boys pointing to the ground under this bush. When i walked over i saw that what he was laughing at was a 10" long dildo with a suction cup on the end.

The pick up truck we were using to haul the shit away with was full, so i told him to just cover it with some leaves and we would bag it with the leaves after we haul the first load away.

We went, unloaded the truck, drove back to the house. We went to go bag the leaves and big suction cup dildo, but we soon discovered it was gone! The big suction cup dildo was gone!

This thought has been bothering me, where the fucks the dildo? The kids could not have taken it, the house is secluded so i know there was no passersby.

I mean it a disturbing enough thought that the dildo actually belonged to that old lady, but the thought of her old wrinkly ass running out in that yard to fetch her big suction cup dildo after we had left is truly disturbing. I guess we'll never know because i ain't asking.

Sorry just had to share that, i feel better now.

2. Haha, wow. All these old lady's n there didlos's n robotic sex machines....

3. these old women are getting kinkier and kinkier

4. funny lol

5. I want to know how it got out in the yard in the first place. Did she tighten her pussy up and shoot it out the window? What?

6. oh man that line got me laughin so hard...

on a much more gross note, i was at a friends house in like 7/8th grade. I walked out of his room and I heard his grandma on the fone and she said, ''as long as i have my vibrator i wont need another man''
    :bolt:

7. When my boss bought his bronco he found a 11" cucumber dildo behind the driver seat, from the previous owner

which he proudly showed me the next morning

so yea. . .

right there with ya man
    :smoke:

8. Of friend of ours got off the bus after work and was walking down the street towards her house with a few neighbors that also ride the bus. When they approached the one neighbors house they noticed her German Shepard in the yard chewing on what first appeared to be a bone, on closer inspection the neighbor found that the dog was chewing on her vibrator. She said the lady was beyond embarrassment, lol.

9. man i know a chick who used and sucked on her grannys dildo FUCK THAT.

10. [​IMG]

11. [​IMG]

12. I bet she had it suctioned in the bushes....she was fucking her bushes

Thats sick dude lol I woulda brought it up with her. "Yea may not wanna leave your dildos outside"

Embaressment teaches people not to do it again. Thats gross.

13. bahahaha! nice