The OH SHIT plan....

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Klutter, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Just curious - I was chat'n it up with a cat few days ago and we were talking about the 'OH SHIT' plan.

Your grow is goin' strong - you just found out a friend of yours got busted - and ya know he's gonna tell....you have maybe 30mins before a car parks in front of your grow-op for survelliance.

Does anyone have an oh shit plan?

Scary thing was - I realized I dont. I mean the usual panic of "well I'll just break it all down and throw everything away" doesnt work since disposal can't be seen.

I'd be way interested to hear what others 'plan' - how to destroy a grow without leaving evidence to incriminate....

2. So you have broken RULE No. 1 and TOLD someone you are growing. What kind of stupid are you ???

3. hahah - Mr. Giver of wisdom as usual....

It was an example, as in a scenario to simply 'create' a 'fake' issue where you have a limited time to break down your grow and go... so, to appease ya let's flip it around a bit:

You drove to the hydro store to pickup some goodies, on your way out you spot a guy sitting in a car writing down your license plate. You drive back to a safe place but know time is limited - time to execute the OH SHIT plan.

OR

You put your trash out on the corner and notice a few hours later that the can is gone. Few hours later it's back. Obvious search. You dont know how they found you, but it's obvious they did....

I could keep going with new scenarios if it would keep ya entertained...but hopefully you understand the message: OH SHIT PLAN - DO YOU HAVE ONE.

4. If nobody knows you are growing and you aren't dealing you don't need an 'oh shit' plan so I don't bother. I have a kill switch that will shut off my grow rooms but that's about it.

5. LMAO... no comment...

I beleive even if the plant is cut by the bottom but still have potted roots could still get you the charge, so what about keeping a compost grinder in a well-kept yard (to avoid suspicion) ... ??..

YOu got 30mins to cut the base of the stem... Throw root and dirt wast into the compost, and if you have a fireplace like most places when you head more north... keep like 2 of the insta-firelogs, throw trees in the fire... If its a smaller type grow that is...

If its larger... have a ditch ready next to the compost covered by something, so all you have to do is throw in clippings in the ditch, cover with soil so theres no more ditch, and then place the compost grinder ontop of it ...

IDK...

All that comes to mind is a good fire LMAO
    Cant say I have an "OH SHIT" plan... Not into commercial grows...

6. A flood might work good.

7. #7 TomGreenThumb, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2009
    My "Oh Shit!" plan is more like an "Awe Shit!" plan, as in "Awe Shit i'm busted!" lol.

I dont tell anyone about it, and am pretty damn cautious with odors/lights and stuff, so I dont worry much. But if it happens, it happens. I'm small potatoes.

Two carbon filters, and an ozone generator are my insurance.

8. My oh shit plan is passport and plane ticket to Mexico :p

9. I just hope my garbage disposal can handle my girls.

10. feed it all to my dog

11. So here's what I've got - prompted by my online chat'n with a few cats and the replies here...

The OH Shit plan -
    Based on what I've read it's all about the plant count. Caught with buds in jars or bags is not as serious of an offense as caught with a plant WITH a root system. A simple leaf is not considered a plant count.

SO - I've got a blender and huge garbage bag.

In case of emergency: Drive QUICKLY to grow location. Launch into grow room and uproot EVERYTHING immediately, ripping at stem base. Insert EVERYTHING into blender as quickly as possible. Blend.... dump into garbage bag and repeat.

The charge is instantly reduced to include only growing paraph' and 'trim' or weighted bud. No actual cultivation charge, only the lesser ones...

Thoughts?

12. You should be asking a lawyer these questions. I am not a lawyer but I'm willing to bet they could still charge you and build a case for growing/possession with intent to sell.

You're overthinking this way too much. As long as you do not tell a single person that you're growing, EVER, the odds of getting caught are slim.

13. You mean everyone does not have one of these??? The Pennram-Micro 17 incinerator....:D

Attached Files:

14. wow I am literally drooling over that incinerator! I know that if the cops are outside, and discover that you are destroying evidence inside ( like all the smoke, or they see you thru the window), they have instant access to kick the door in without a warrant. Id like to see some kind of grinder flush system that can safely put it down the toilet! lol

15. lmao.....:d

16. YOUR MADD!YOU BROKE RULE NUMBER ONE!?!? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!?

lol! id probably find some way to set it on fire like the fireplace or the oven.if i hadto i might chop it up and flush it down the toilette.

im sure you already know not to tell anyone and havent told anyone you cant fully trust. i tell certain people. and i know for a fact i can trust them.

17. I like the idea used on an episode of Trailer Park Boys, when the cops were on their way with a warrant for their address, the boys quickly changed the street sign and brass numbers on the house (or in their case, trailer).:hello:

18. I wonder if this one would work. It might buy you about 20 more minutes if not more..

Great Idea. Just go steal like 2 street signs from around the area and have them in your garage and ready to switch out if you need to.

19. yea it seems like very few have a plan. everyone should though, even if its to say "oh well, ya got me".

but i guess i never had a plan either. next time i will.

i always thought a fire was the best idea. if i had a commerical op going on, i would have a setup that all i had to do was call a secret number from my cell and the place went up in flames. have a sprinkler system that sprays kerosene.

20. if you live in a place where you can get a medical card problem solved. what if it was someone coming to jack you?