The "oh my god its so f'ing hot outside" grow.

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by TriKushCity, Jun 29, 2009.

1. naw, i havent really been using any, at least not more than ive ever used. its about 2 months into flowering, could it be ready?

2. *bump*

i dont want it to get worse, it hasnt gotten any worse yet, but who knows, i dont.

3. FUCK. now the bud is covered in dirt from the rain hitting the dirt and splashing it all over the place, what the fuck do i do?!?!?!?!?!

4. shit..... its covered??? You could use compressed air from compressor an try and blast it off without ruining the buds(any liquid used to rinse em will promote mold) I dont know what else you could do to fix that :(

5. well i sprayed it with water, its really hot out today so it should dry out quick, buds arent that dense either so even quicker, then im just gonna pick it, and hope the dirt gets dry enough to be blown off and picked with tweezers :(

6. best of luck bro.... ill be sendin vibes your way

7. thanks, ill update tomorrow or later today, whenever something worth posting about happens, or if i need more help.

8. FOR SOME REASON IT SOUNDS LIKE MOLD AND NOT DIRT> DONT FOLIAR SPRAY OUTDOORS UNTILL YOU GET THE GROWING PART DOWN> THATS IMPORTANT WHEN YOUR 2 MONTHS INtO FLOWER, THAT SHE SEES NO MOISTURE ON BUDS MAINSTEM OR LEAVES> that means dont SPRAY, WASH OFF, or CLEAN! sometimes you wont see mold until u harvest and as your drying, you realize the mold. send pics i will help you but you are going to need to show us. Peace man, MACK:smoking:

9. #49 TriKushCity, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    nah its dirt, im about 99% positive. its only covering one side, the side where the rain was hitting the ground and splashing dirt up. and you can smell soil when you take a whif up close. oh and the fact that it falls off when i shake it, but some of it is all stuck in the trichs.

I put it in a pickle jar but took it out because it still smelt like pickles, a tupperware is fine right?

10. wow amazing! bet that little piece will be fire regardless of size. hehe doesnt even look like an mj plant with no fan leaves

11. haha, yeah i took a little swat of it to see if it was dry yet...and god damn it got me blazed, wasnt even .2

12. those pics get me everytimee.... cutest MJ plaant iv ever seen XD lol

13. haha, thanks.